Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nm

Comment

Wont work unless there is a cap that applies to all D1 teams to even the playing field but then were right back to $$$ under the table for the best players.
      Last edited by Kung Wu; February 29, 2024, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Looks awesome - excited to see where it goes. If you ever need any additional help, feel free to PM.
        "Say it slowly and savor it..."
        Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

You, good Sir, are a true and mighty Shocker fan. You should be applauded by all.
          The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Comment

Make sure to lead with “I got Darron fired.”
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

This is a great opportunity for those who see the $$ for season tickets and SASO contributions as something they can't afford. $$ from that group are likely to be avcailable and those $$ Vdon't affect attendance or SASO funds.

A lot could probably be accomplished. Everybody knows somebody who knows somebody. Encouraging supporters to spread the word to their friends could go a long ways to finding those with something to spare. A couple thousand people pledging as little as $50 a month could go a long ways toward showing appreciation to the players and making their lives a little easier.

Some token "appearances" would easily pass the "requirement" for doing "something" for the players getting NIL $$. Actually requiring doing something to get paid seems to have disappeared from NIL from the day it was started.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

A quick update for you guys -

Meetings with NIL Software companies are well in progress, have a lot of good options.

ADKS meeting coming up as well.

I am hesitant to open the floodgates and start marketing until that meeting, but everything is setup on the site to begin.
                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

Meetings with NIL Software companies are well in progress, have a lot of good options.

I am hesitant to open the floodgates and start marketing until that meeting, but everything is setup on the site to begin.
                  Waiting is good, imo. The meeting could provide additional insight that makes the service better.

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

Meeting with Armchair to tell them to "shut 'r down"

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

Meeting with Armchair to tell them to "shut 'r down"
                      Appears Armchair is trying something here. So they appear to be rebranding to the Wheatshock Collective .... which is painfully close to what is being proposed here.

go to www.armchairstrategies.com and see for yourself.

Comment

I took a peek at K-State's NIL collective page, and one additional thing they claim is to help guide student athletes on finances, understanding taxes, budgeting, and investing. That would be a highly valuable thing to add to the Wheatshocker Collective if possible.
                        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Appears Armchair is trying something here. So they appear to be rebranding to the Wheatshock Collective .... which is painfully close to what is being proposed here.

go to www.armchairstrategies.com and see for yourself.
                          Seems shady
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

All of a sudden, they are responsive. LOL!

Comment

I sure wish we had some notable former Shockers affiliated with the NIL collective to get behind. That would make me feel much better. I don't trust any of this crap coming from Armchair. It just doesn't feel right at all.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Seems shady
                                %

Comment

Working...
                                X