X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both teams have attempted 9 from behind the arc, we made 6, they made 3

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
      Pohto redeemed himself near the end of the half with the steal.
      Pohto has actually played a decent game. He seems engaged and has played solid D.

Comment

• Does Mills ever shut off the analytical portion of his brain at all, ever?

I feel like he’s gonna go take a piss, calculate the urine trajectory, compute the square footage of the urinal and count how many milliseconds it’s gonna take for the flush to complete.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• We just refuse to lose when when have halftime leads? No? Hang in there and win a nice one Shocks!
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            Both teams have attempted 9 from behind the arc, we made 6, they made 3
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              UAB'S game plan will obviously be to double up on Rogers ... how do we exploit that?
              By forcing contested shots vs double and triple teams.. Duh

Comment

• New plan. Hypnotist at halftime to make the players forget they already played a first half. Then we will get another first half from them instead of a second half performance

Comment

• Bell and Beverly even made a 3. Rogers will be covered up 2nd half?
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                    Bell and Beverly even made a 3. Rogers will be covered up 2nd half?
                    He'll be smothered like biscuits and gravy. Question is ... how do we exploit it? With this team that's a difficult question to answer.

Comment

• Minus 82 in second halves is a hell of a stat

Comment

• Make the freaking easy ones!!!

Comment

• My TV is too dark. Sort of difficult to distinguish the gray unis from the black unis.

Comment

• Rogers!!! Hugely good sign!

Comment

• Alright.. gameplan to make the tourney... Rogers doesn't miss a shot the rest of the year

Comment

• Up 9 with 18 to go. I’m gonna give us 25% chance of win.

Comment

Working...
                                X