WSU (10-14, 2-9), at ECU ((12-12, 5-6) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU (10-14, 2-9), at ECU ((12-12, 5-6) GAME THREAD

Not since the turn of this very Century have our Shockers struggled as this Season. The "top heavy" AAC Shocker Schedule is to the point now that some wins are hopefully much more probable. Beginning Thursday with the Pirates of Purple, there are Shocker wins to seize. Would love the Shockers to fight hard to finish on more of a positive note. No more sweeps please. Hoping our rebounding, inside game, and intensity surpasses our turnover, and 2nd half woes.

This game is very winnable after our loss due to multiple turnovers to ECU at 21st. and Hillside. Time to turn this ship around and sail with the currents of winning.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Wanted! Shocker win tonight. Let's go Shockers.

Comment

6 minutes into the game and pretty sure the announcers have already complained 3 times about the refs missing calls that would have benefitted ECU

Comment

4 assists on 5 baskets. More of that!
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

If this color guy can mention how great we are....I might start to believe him! Lol

No but seriously, that sure is a change of pace on road ESPN+ games lmao
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

DeGray is playng after all. A plus.

Comment

Playing decent so far

Comment

Not handling the hard hedges very well.

Comment

Turnover fest so far by both teams

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                    Playing decent so far
                    Ugh!

Comment

12 of 18 shots have been from 3 so far

Comment

Johnson is wide open often. I thought he was their best player?

Comment

Been meaning to mention this, but Beverly reminds me of Isaac the Bartender from Love Boat.

Isaac the Bartender has fewer turnovers though.

Comment

we sure know how to turn a team into an offensive juggernaut

Comment

During that 16-2 run, I didn't count but I believe the Shox took something like 4 FG attempts
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                              X