WSU (9-12, 1-7) At Memphis (15-6, 4-4) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    Only four assists BUT only one TO. Stop Jones and they might win this one but they HAVE to board better. BTW, that was an obvious charge by Tomlin into KP not called.
    I thought so too. But KP was moved like he had no resistance. Needs to learn to react to a charge.
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• If Memphis extends pressure and then run traps the turnover dam will break.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

9 for 12, 75% in 1st half?
        Yeah pretty good. I made that comment after we had missed those three all in a row

Comment

• If we regress (or progress) to the mean, we will shoot and rebound better in the 2nd half but will be more than offset by turnovers.

Comment

Memphis has been over the back on rebounds throughout the 1st half. Need to return the favor if the refs aren't going to call it.
            You generally have to at least attempt to box out to get those calls most of the time. Also, I think more often than not they're simply out jumping us and not displacing us.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
              Yeah pretty good. I made that comment after we had missed those three all in a row
              Before we missed those we were 7/8 FT's
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Its on

Comment

• Perfect start by Cortes

Comment

• The Tigers are winning the ShotQuality ​​​​​​metric and I couldn't care less.
                    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• I take back my comment about Cortes playing well.
                        Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

I thought so too. But KP was moved like he had no resistance. Needs to learn to react to a charge.
                          Flop?
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Put Cortes on the ****ng bus right now.
                            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• 2 Turnovers and a foul to start. Like clockwork

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                We need to stretch the lead to 20 in the next two minutes to have a chance to overcome our second half troubles
                                No chance, turnovers will quadruple by 1st TO.

Comment

Working...
                                X