No announcement yet.

WSU (9-12, 1-7) At Memphis (15-6, 4-4) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not liking Cortes and Bell in game together much. Maybe it is just me?
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Biggest question is has Penny lost more control of his team than Mills has of his.
      First half story checks out. My God they are bad.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
        Oh no! The Shockers have the lead at the break. Will the "Halftime Curse" screw us again?
        I can tell you, Paul Mills knows what to say at halftime. He spent over 30 years on the staff at Baylor, one of the best programs in the country. Then he won at Oral Roberts, which is a really difficult place to win. He knows what to say.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I can tell you, Paul Mills know what to say at halftime. He spent over 30 years on the staff at Baylor, one of the best programs in the country. Then he won at Oral Roberts, which is a really difficult place to win. He knows what to say.
          "Just wanted to get the gang together early at the halftime to say uh ... yo."
          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I can tell you, Paul Mills knows what to say at halftime. He spent over 30 years on the staff at Baylor, one of the best programs in the country. Then he won at Oral Roberts, which is a really difficult place to win. He knows what to say.
            Is it more or less than the number of stats and analytics the broadcast has been spewing at us?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

First half story checks out. My God they are bad.
              Penny is having an issue keeping the egos in check. One of the risks if you hit the portal too hard and only go for talent alone.
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Memphis has been over the back on rebounds throughout the 1st half. Need to return the favor if the refs aren't going to call it.
                I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Those 2 rim protecting. "Return to Sender" by Ballard was incredible! Call off the pirates!

Only 1 Shocker turnover? Wow.

Comment

Phenomenal on turnovers so far. Guard the 3 point line and if they get around let QB swat it. If we do we'll win this game.

Comment

• We will either have 1 turnover the entire 2nd half or 10 in the first 8 minutes

Comment

• Only four assists BUT only one TO. Stop Jones and they might win this one but they HAVE to board better. BTW, that was an obvious charge by Tomlin into KP not called.

Comment

• At least the Tigers aren't making shooting makes % records so far

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                            Man is this a terrible free throw shooting team
                            9 for 12, 75% in 1st half?

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                              Not liking Cortes and Bell in game together much. Maybe it is just me?
                              Yes, that is just the worst. Neither of them can shoot the three, one of them can't score inside either. Not sure really what benefit it is having Cortez on the court at all at this point other than he didn't turn it over.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                                Those 2 rim protecting. "Return to Sender" by Ballard was incredible! Call off the pirates!

Only 1 Shocker turnover? Wow.
                                Unfortunately Ballard will probably be on the bench most of the second half.

Comment

Working...
                                X