No announcement yet.

SMU (13-6, 4-2) at WSU (8-11, 0-6) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a horrible half considering how we have been playing.

Still all the normal errors.

Will probably lose by 12-15, but that is more because SMU has a few dudes that we just can't stop/matchup with. They play tough.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

8 assists is nice. Would be nicer without all the turnovers. But turnovers aren't getting fixed this year.

Pretty good movement over all.
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        Our starting guards have 6 turnovers to SMU's 2.
        Their guards are easily also outscoring our guards. We narrowed our deficit at the half. This time, the Shocks must play better than the 1st half and quit turning the ball over.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Would like a replay of the last play

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            Would like a replay of the last play
            I thought it was pretty straight forward. Mahomes was getting pressured way behind the line of srimmage and didn't have any open receivers, so he threw it away.

Oh, wait...
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post

I thought it was pretty straight forward. Mahomes was getting pressured way behind the line of srimmage and didn't have any open receivers, so he threw it away.

Oh, wait...
              Now that’s funny right there’s!!!

Comment

Why can't we pass to a wide open Ballard rolling to the basket?????

Comment

Well Bell at least tried to get a charge there .. did it poorly .. but tried

Comment

Ridgnal been a spark multiple times this game

Comment

Showing some emotion. If we have played with this much energy and effort more consistently we probably wouldn't be on an 8 game losing streak.

Wouldn't have won a ton more. But I bet at least 2-3 more!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                        Showing some emotion. If we have played with this much energy and effort more consistently we probably wouldn't be on an 8 game losing streak.

Wouldn't have won a ton more. But I bet at least 2-3 more!
                        yup

Comment

Smith is just out muscling us. Too much for these guys.

Comment

TIE GAME!!!

50-50!
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Looks like 100 people on tv.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                              Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

We are finally showing some motion in our motion offense. More aggressive cuts than I have seen so far this season. Screwing up some passes to the cutter, but at this point who cares? At least we are screwing up the _right_ pass, not just playing "eff your brother" and giving your teammate a pass into a hopeless situation in a corner.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X