SMU (13-6, 4-2) at WSU (8-11, 0-6) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

It would have been nice to have a big crowd for this Hall of Fame Class, which in my opinion was a very good class. Plus longer-term what will the athletic program look like we we can only draw 2,500 fans to men's basketball games, although I'm sure your comment is largely tongue-in-cheek.

Yes My comments were largely tongue in cheek, but I think my wife was dead serious. While I would prefer 10K and loud again, there certainly are some personal advantages to the smaller crowds.

Comment

• Originally posted by shox1989 View Post

Yes My comments were largely tongue in cheek, but I think my wife was dead serious. While I would prefer 10K and loud again, there certainly are some personal advantages to the smaller crowds.
      I would probably get the same reaction from my wife.

Comment

• We recorded the game because of the Chiefs, finally watched it last night. Even though we knew the final score both my wife and I kept saying, "How in the world did we win this game?" It looked like all the rest of our games, even down to the last minute or so.
        "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• Now it is time for our Shox to also win on the road against Tulsa who is beatable. This time, it would be a confidence booster to also get a nice lead and maintain it all the way through and get 2 wins in a row in this here AAC.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Comfort is a nice thing to have.

But man, there is nothing better in the world than being crammed shoulder to shoulder with Shocker fans young and old. When something good happens it is like one giant mosh pit with the crowd roaring louder than a heavy metal concert....and one that EVERYONE seems to enjoy equally in the moment.

Talk about adrenaline rush

Love that feeling.
            This

Comment

Working...
            X