Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
      It was a good run - watching WSU dig itself out of the 90's and hit that high note in 2013. ValleyTalk and the "rivalries" were fun. This isn't fun anymore. I've been repressing the downward spiral of baseball/basketball for a while now. I will never accept FAUAB, or whatever they're called, as peers.

I shouldn't be on this site any longer so I will now ban myself lol.

Best of luck to all!

Let me suggest a site that might be more your speed...as a bandwagon fan.

Stay up to date with all the Kansas Jayhawks sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Let me suggest a site that might be more your speed...as a bandwagon fan.

Stay up to date with all the Kansas Jayhawks sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com

He would get ate alive there.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Not even 24 hours and this thread is shockingly proven fake.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

He would get ate alive there.
            Nice try Chairman Chubs!

In another time, I'd take that place apart inside 30 days. They'd be chewing their fingers off.

Never had an interest though.

If a miracle occurred, and we ended up in a new conference with respectable opponents, I might dust off the keyboard and bring the old CB back again. Outside of that happening, you get milquetoast. CB doesn't navigate small waters well. It's like an ocean-liner trying to run on a sail.

If we could end up in a conference with BJ, you would see the glory days return. A conference of Creighton's! Holy God I (we) would eat. The average intelligence would be higher in the Second Hand Big East which would afford so many possibilities! The posters on CSNBBS were borderline Neanderthals (football fans). It was 2-dimensional fun.

I'm actually getting a little excited! Not even thinking about the basketball lol. The trolling possibilities alone would be worth paying THEM $4M per year.

Comment

that didn't last long.

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                MSNBC and CNN will stop carrying his posts live. They will re-post if any "news" is worthy. It's not a decision made out of spite.

Comment

Working...
                X