CB Signing Off after 25 Years!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CB Signing Off after 25 Years!

It was a good run - watching WSU dig itself out of the 90's and hit that high note in 2013. ValleyTalk and the "rivalries" were fun. This isn't fun anymore. I've been repressing the downward spiral of baseball/basketball for a while now. I will never accept FAUAB, or whatever they're called, as peers.

I shouldn't be on this site any longer so I will now ban myself lol.

Best of luck to all!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
      It was a good run - watching WSU dig itself out of the 90's and hit that high note in 2013. ValleyTalk and the "rivalries" were fun. This isn't fun anymore. I've been repressing the downward spiral of baseball/basketball for a while now. I will never accept FAUAB, or whatever they're called, as peers.

I shouldn't be on this site any longer so I will now ban myself lol.

Best of luck to all!

Good luck and blessings to you....

Comment

See you when you log back in as MTXE or GodFauciGod.

Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Would rather play FAU than Illinois State, Evansville and Missouri State
            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Sure wish you didn’t. You are part of what makes Shockernet avoid the group think doldrums of the Nostradamus myopic Ouija board addicted dumpster diving error prone two-left footed prognosticators.
                  It takes a village and you’re needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                    Sure wish you didn’t. You are part of what makes Shockernet avoid the group think doldrums of the Nostradamus myopic Ouija board addicted dumpster diving error prone two-left footed prognosticators.
                    It takes a village and you’re needed.
                    He’ll be back.

He just needed to stroke his ego a bit with this self-indulging thread.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                      busted.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                        I'd slow your roll on Missouri State, they just got a secret invite to C-USA and are jumping to FBS!
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

I'd slow your roll on Missouri State, they just got a secret invite to C-USA and are jumping to FBS!
                          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Oh No!!!! Cold is going to quit posting??!! Please say it ain't so!!!!!! <yawn><eyeroll>
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Plop, plop, fizz, fizz...
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                              X