Wiggins is a SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiggins is a SO?

according to GoShockers.com basketball roster, Nick Wiggins is listed as Sophomore, did i miss something or is that a typo?
    "It's the same at every address"

They also have FVV as Fred Van Fleet...

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Fever View Post
      They also have FVV as Fred Van Fleet...
      See, someone is watching!!! It's been corrected now.

However, Zach Bush is pretty tall at 6’6’’but someone needs to feed him as he has no meat on those bones. In fact he is weightless.

In addition, we have three number 11’s – Cleanthony Early, Joe Mitchell, and Nick Wiggins. Man I sure would have to be the guy on the opposing team when all three 11’s are on the court and they are playing man-to-man and the opposing coach say’s: “Just quard number 11.” That Coach Marshall is always thinking!

Furthermore, Zach Bush, Kadeem Coleby, Cleanthony Early, Derail Green, Chadrack Lufile, Fred Van Vleet, and Nick Wiggins all missed picture day and so they won’t have on their respective profiles this year. However, the real truth is that they are just plain ugly. In fact, Coach Marshall thinks they are scary ugly and doesn’t want any of the opposing teams to see them until the day they walk on the court to play the them.

Lastly, poor Kadeem Coleby doesn’t any have a hometown. I say we just adopt him here on Shockernet and make Wichita, Kansas his new home town.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
        See, someone is watching!!! It's been corrected now.

However, Zach Bush is pretty tall at 6’6’’but someone needs to feed him as he has no meat on those bones. In fact he is weightless.

In addition, we have three number 11’s – Cleanthony Early, Joe Mitchell, and Nick Wiggins. Man I sure would have to be the guy on the opposing team when all three 11’s are on the court and they are playing man-to-man and the opposing coach say’s: “Just quard number 11.” That Coach Marshall is always thinking!

Furthermore, Zach Bush, Kadeem Coleby, Cleanthony Early, Derail Green, Chadrack Lufile, Fred Van Vleet, and Nick Wiggins all missed picture day and so they won’t have on their respective profiles this year. However, the real truth is that they are just plain ugly. In fact, Coach Marshall thinks they are scary ugly and doesn’t want any of the opposing teams to see them until the day they walk on the court to play the them.

Lastly, poor Kadeem Coleby doesn’t any have a hometown. I say we just adopt him here on Shockernet and make Wichita, Kansas his new home town.
        Can we add EO to the 11's so he can have a few more fouls to give?!

Comment

The evidence suggests Kadeem is a gypsy (four schools in four years, right?) and gypsies don't have hometowns.

Once Andrew Wiggins gets reclassified as 2013, Nick will join the junior class.

Zach was so pumped and eager to get started after hearing of Washburn's clerical error that he wouldn't stand still long enough for the scale to register. Reports suggest he kept jumping off and saying "psych!".

The steel cage match to decide who gets #11 hasn't been scheduled yet. They're considering making it part of the Shocker Madness festivities.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            The steel cage match to decide who gets #11 hasn't been scheduled yet. They're considering making it part of the Shocker Madness festivities.
            That would probably attract the largest Shocker Madness crowd ever.

Comment

Having Andrew reclassify for 2013 still is a great thing to me. maryland and kentucky want him bad,but I hope he shakes up the world an on his announcement he calls his bro out an puts his arm around him and says Shocks baby!!! #wishful thinking

Comment

I have another theory on the #11 dilemma. To capitalize on the national popularity of auto racing, the NCAA will now allow players to make letters a part of their jersey number, much like drivers on local dirt-track racing circuits. So we may have 11A, 11E and 11M.

I'm just waiting for the day when digits are optional. Imagine when an official signals to the scorer's table after calling a foul on player YMCA. Cue the music!!!

Comment

GoShockers.com has been a head scratcher for me, this off season. Didn't have a roster or coaches page for a while, and now they update it, and have incorrect information, people's names spelled wrong. What the heck?
                  ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Have you been paying attention to our PR/athletic departments lately? It's been like this for a solid 5 years now and continues to slide south. A division III type athletic department is trying to run high-end division I programs.

It's so par for the course, it isn't even funny anymore.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I e-mailed to our new marketing head, Brewer, on Aug 27th, 10 days ago, requesting information on the Tip-off Luncheon and have heard zip, nada, zilch. I guess I'm going to have to buck up and use twitter to get any reply.
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Its too bad Wiggins isn't really a sophomore, but oh well.

That roster looks so stacked I can hardly stand it. We have talked about it every which way on here, but seeing it over there somehow looks even more impressive.

7 guys 6'7" or above. There were 6 on the NIT team and we thought that team was big...and one of those was Hamilton which does not count. 5 last year and one was Anacreon which does not count. All 7 on this roster look like studs. I want to make that page my wallpaper...if they can ever get it right on Goshockers first.

Comment

Originally posted by CARMAX View Post
                          according to GoShockers.com basketball roster, Nick Wiggins is listed as Sophomore, did i miss something or is that a typo?
                          Well bad news, Wiggins completed a whole academic year in less than three weeks at WSU and is now classified as a junior. Maybe we can convince him to slack off a little this spring semester to regain that year of eligibility.

In other news, the gage fight for the Shocker Jersey Number 11 was held last night at midnight at Charles Koch Arena. And the winner was? – Mr. Cleeeeeeeeeeeeanthonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Early. Mr. Early beat out Mr. Joe Mitchell who now has Number 14, and Mr. Nick Wiggins who has Number 15. Mr. Early was heard after the gage fight saying, “I told those two ******, don’t be mess’n with me”.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                            In other news, the cage fight for the Shocker Jersey Number 11 was held last night at midnight at Charles Koch Arena. And the winner was? – Mr. Cleeeeeeeeeeeeanthonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Early. Mr. Early beat out Mr. Joe Mitchell who now has Number 14, and Mr. Nick Wiggins who has Number 15. Mr. Early was heard after the gage fight saying, “I told those two ******, don’t be mess’n with me”.
                            Darn, I was hoping they would hold off on that until Shocker Madness!

Comment

And now it appears that someone forgot to renew their web address...

Comment

Working...
                              X