No announcement yet.

Misfit Toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of these players are really good complementary players, guys you would want to surround a couple Cle/Fred type players. It’s like a team full of David Kyles. No offense to DK, but he was never the center of his teams.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

Phil tomasson, JT durley, and Ramon iirc. Then there was Mantas Griskanis, Cooz, Gal, AJ Hawkins, Wendell Preadom, and Bret Michael. Aaron Ellis was a Freshman but didn’t see much action.
      ramon would crush it in the era of the nil based on his personality and style

Comment

Thomasson could get WAY up. He was instrumental in the pain we caused the Orangemen back in Syracuse. Opened up the biggest lead against a REAL Big East time in the history of their arena.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          Thomasson could get WAY up.
          Your posting of the torso shots of Orukpe and the recruit from KC who showed up with his mom may have shown a little too much appreciation for a well-chiseled male body. I'm reminded of an old joke.

Every woman says she's looking for a man who's well-groomed, physically fit and has a bit of a sensitive side, but all those guys already have boyfriends.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            Your posting of the torso shots of Orukpe and the recruit from KC who showed up with his mom may have shown a little too much appreciation for a well-chiseled male body. I'm reminded of an old joke.

Every woman says she's looking for a man who's well-groomed, physically fit and has a bit of a sensitive side, but all those guys already have boyfriends.
            Lol. Indeed. Physical symmetry, size, and development are a key metric for me, as well as just about every scout on earth, when evaluating an athlete's baseline potential.

Thanks for the words of wisdom on what the ladies really want, Dart Boy.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Lol. Indeed. Physical symmetry, size, and development are a key metric for me, as well as just about every scout on earth, when evaluating an athlete's baseline potential.

Thanks for the words of wisdom on what the ladies really want, Dart Boy.
              Greg Maddox looked like a bag boy at Dillions. I guess he would be still be pitching slow pitch in the city league.

(Thanks for your post. They are the most entertaining on SN)

Comment

Originally posted by atlwsu View Post

Greg Maddox looked like a bag boy at Dillions. I guess he would be still be pitching slow pitch in the city league.

(Thanks for your post. They are the most entertaining on SN)
                Greg Maddox was a god in mortal's clothing - like Stephen Curry, or... Fred VanVleet?

Comment

Working...
                X