No announcement yet.

WSU VERSUS ILLINOIS STATE PREDICTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9 of the 16 predictions made in this thread that offered a clear winner have WSU winning thus far. I know this is SN, but come on.

I know homerism is expected on a fan board, but man, I wonder how many of the 9 would actually be willing to bet live money that the Shocks win tonight. I guess I'm just always hoping for a more realistic fanbase. I guess that's an oxymoron.

I'm not trying to be negative, because I hope to God we win, but if you actually think about it, and are making an actual rational prediction.. I just don't get some of you sometimes.

But FWIW.. :posterwsu:
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Someone said it before...

Prediction: Pain

:cry:
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
        9 of the 16 predictions made in this thread that offered a clear winner have WSU winning thus far. I know this is SN, but come on.

I know homerism is expected on a fan board, but man, I wonder how many of the 9 would actually be willing to bet live money that the Shocks win tonight. I guess I'm just always hoping for a more realistic fanbase. I guess that's an oxymoron.

I'm not trying to be negative, because I hope to God we win, but if you actually think about it, and are making an actual rational prediction.. I just don't get some of you sometimes.

But FWIW.. :posterwsu:
        I get hammered for being a realists on this board, c'mon Fever, you know Shocker Homers can't think rationally. By the way, give me a cigar! My 23 point loss prediction was spot on!

Comment

I think it was 22.. :D

At least there was something for you to get excited about tonight.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Oh snap! It was.... :( Now I'm pissed.

Comment

Exactly the number of points ISU scored off our 24 turnovers.....

:rant: :rant:
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock

22 points, 24 turnovers, what's the average?!? 23....just as I predicted yeah baby!

Comment

I woulda been happy with a 10-15 loss and the game was a competitive. Cut away half our TO's and it's a competitive game.

Like somebody already mentioned, it sucks just handing teams the win. That said though, ISU beat us because they are legit. Us being bad helped too though.

But again, I don't see how so many picked us to win.
                  Essentially, this was a game between the worst and best teams in the Valley on the best team's home floor. This beatdown should have been expected, at least according to the law of physics.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox

22 points, 24 turnovers, what's the average?!? 23....just as I predicted yeah baby!
                    Watch out! Before ya know it, we'll have an entire thread devoted to the No.23.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox

Watch out! Before ya know it, we'll have an entire thread devoted to the No.23.
                      You're right, the rate we are winning games, we can lose out and our record would be 8 - 23. Isn't LeBron James' jersey number 23 as Michael Jordan's. On Janurary 23, the Shox come back to host UNI from their two game road trip.

Comment

Working...
                      X