• Show
Clear All

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      1. Our defense the first ten minutes was fantastic
      2. Kerry Rosenboom gone and we have no biceps
      3. Yes Coach, we know the crowd makes a difference
      4. Have we ever had anybody who could stay w Xavier Johnson?
      5. First live game in years, and it was a barnburner
      6. A large popcorn is what usta be a medium popcorn
      7. Did not see a single face I recognized
      8. We shot too many damn floaters
      9. I think our dance team was good, but I was focused elsewhere
      10. Frankly, I prefer Quick Change
      A couple of thoughts:
      4. MAYBE Tekele
      7. Have you visited a retirement home recently? Worlds largest one is Koch Arena
      8. what you really meant was “ missed too many one foot shots”… I watched a 5th grade game earlier with about the same bunny %

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Seemed like best crowd since Covid. Idk who said 4,000, but that’s 6 of every 10.5 seats empty. You need to check your eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I mean multiple people who were actually there said 7000 seems right. I agree with them too
            That’s really good to hear. This team deserves to have 10,500 every night.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

I mean multiple people who were actually there said 7000 seems right. I agree with them too
              Yup. Best crowd this year.

Comment

Nope gotta get to the arena to verify yourself!
                But I'm 6 hours away. Have a damn heart man!

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                  I have a hard time believing there were 7000 there from what they showed on TV.
                  Believe it. I thought there were more than that but the upper ends were pretty empty. More students there than usual.
                  I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    1. Our defense the first ten minutes was fantastic
                    2. Kerry Rosenboom gone and we have no biceps
                    3. Yes Coach, we know the crowd makes a difference
                    4. Have we ever had anybody who could stay w Xavier Johnson?
                    5. First live game in years, and it was a barnburner
                    6. A large popcorn is what usta be a medium popcorn
                    7. Did not see a single face I recognized
                    8. We shot too many damn floaters
                    9. I think our dance team was good, but I was focused elsewhere
                    10. Frankly, I prefer Quick Change
                    Tekele would have destroyed Johnson. Ronnie could be that for us; he has the instincts but does he have the MTXE?
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

But I'm 6 hours away. Have a damn heart man!
                      I have no idea, but the cheer team does have a new coach this year. Could be her maybe?

Wichita State Athletic Director Kevin Saal officially announced the hiring of Dr. April Banwart as the university's next head cheerleading coach on Monday afternoon.
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

I have no idea, but the cheer team does have a new coach this year. Could be her maybe?

https://goshockers.com/news/2023/6/2...eer-coach.aspx
                        Nothing against this one, but pretty sure that’s not her. Can’t recall who, but one of our esteemed posters has a daughter on one of the teams; hopefully he’ll chime in.
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Nothing against this one, but pretty sure that’s not her. Can’t recall who, but one of our esteemed posters has a daughter on one of the teams; hopefully he’ll chime in.
                          That was me, my daughter was a cheerleader last 2 years. She decided to focus more on studies this year. Plus she is working 2 jobs as well. Although she is still close with them all.

Only other cheer coach I am aware of is Tatum. She is a former cheerleader who has been an assistant the last 2 years.

This was a picture from last year. But Tatum is the person on the far right not in uniform

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cpp3SNCr...I0YTZmZTMwMg==

If that's not who they are speaking about then perhaps it's a dance coach.
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

That was me, my daughter was a cheerleader last 2 years. She decided to focus more on studies this year. Plus she is working 2 jobs as well. Although she is still close with them all.

Only other cheer coach I am aware of is Tatum. She is a former cheerleader who has been an assistant the last 2 years.

This was a picture from last year. But Tatum is the person on the far right not in uniform

Oh, yeah, pretty sure she was videoing the dance team, so very likely.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Oh, yeah, pretty sure she was videoing the dance team, so very likely.
                              Sounds like it then.

Comment

OK. You have confirmed WstateU's post to be factual.
                                Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X