Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh joy

Comment

• Sorry, but 14 hooked Colby with his off hand on that steal. It's a foul, plain and simple.

And I know we have no ball handlers, but it's basically impossible when the other team can grab and pull like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Somebody needs a shot in the mouth, and that somebody is anyone wearing a Mizzou uniform.
        Nothing to do with the game. Just a general life truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

Why are you filled with such hate Shocker Fever?
          Not hate, just realism.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Somehow only down 7 with very poor undisciplined basketball

Comment

• To be down only six, after a despicable first half, is fortunate.

Comment

• Well, it was rough at times....yes. But, let's see what happens. We have seen worse this year (Liberty and 3 total assists comes to mind lol).

And let's see if the officials tighten up some.
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                  How many 3s MU up to… every time we cut it to two they hit a 3
                  3s are keeping US in it believe it or not. We're 6-12 and they are 7-20.

Comment

• Another problem is you need to make a team like them pay with fouls and out shoot them from the FT line. But it's just the opposite.

Comment

• Difference is basically at the line. Yes TO's also. But they have only taken 3 more shots than us right now. So even the TO's haven't KILLED us completely. And after the first 7 in about 6 mins they settled down some
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        Somehow only down 7 with very poor undisciplined basketball
                        I'm not sure how much "undisciplined" has to do with it (it has some, no doubt) but we all knew this was inevitable again an up tempo team with good ball handlers....and again, made so much worse by the physicality.

Comment

• Difference is turnovers. They are quicker and more aggressive.

Comment

• 10 turnovers is too many, but Bell only had 2. Missouri fouled Aalmost every possession. Unreal the refs are letting it go.
                            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• #roadgamesarehard

Comment

• I would like to see Mills start working the refs to start getting some calls. Don't know if he has it in him.

Comment

Working...
                                X