X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan View Post
    Can we bring in a pair of 7th year grad students next year please?
    No idea who they are but the NCAA has already ruled them ineligible to play for us next year

Leave a comment:

• Kel Varnsen
    replied
    Originally posted by shox7 View Post
    I love this teams fight, but it really really really bothers me that Coach Mills doesn’t show any emotion on the sidelines. Coach your team is battling against really bad odds and you are just watching. Freaking show some emotion Coach! Get upset with some of the calls going against us. You want us fans to cheer and yell loud at Koch, maybe you could show some emotion during our games. Sorry for the rant, but…
    By the same token I could say how he wanted his players to be cool under pressure.

I think it’s weird and a little ridiculous to focus on that.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Can we bring in a pair of 7th year grad students next year please?

Leave a comment:

• Topshock
    replied
    I can't remember when a Shocker team played as bad as this one did the first 5 - 7 minutes....ummm well before IB.

But they don't quit and play hard even when it seems close to hopeless. A lot to like from this team.

Leave a comment:

• asiseeit
    replied
    9 assists and 20 turnovers plus they outscore us by 11 at the line. great effort on the boards though. wish we had Cortes. Grill 4-8 with one turnover and TEN boards - XB 4-12 and 4 turnovers and only ONE assist

Leave a comment:

• shockerfan
    replied
    Originally posted by shox7 View Post
    I love this teams fight, but it really really really bothers me that Coach Mills doesn’t show any emotion on the sidelines. Coach your team is battling against really bad odds and you are just watching. Freaking show some emotion Coach! Get upset with some of the calls going against us. You want us fans to cheer and yell loud at Koch, maybe you could show some emotion during our games. Sorry for the rant, but…
    I mean if that ends up being the biggest thing we complain about...I think we will be ok. Not every coach shows the same sideline demeanor and it is ok.

I prefer a little more fire, cause I was always pretty fiery in sports. But as long as he is getting this kind of fight out of the team....I am ok with him coaching how he needs to.

Leave a comment:

• forevershockerfan
    replied
    Shocks kept fighttig. Couldn't make anything at the end. Some weakness we had exposed by a tough hand checking Missouri D. I'sn't that still a foul? Not today. Missouri plays Physical and Vanover and Grill hurt us.. We rebound good. Missouri got around twice the throws. 17 rebounds for Beverly but too many turnovers. Rogers had 17. Wished he had played at least 37 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
    Also, for as wrong as some of the more positive people on this board may be on Germany - Some of the more negative ones are going to be wrong on Beverly.

He’s figuring it out and is going to be dang good at some point in the next few weeks.
    Just glad Harland came up short on a triple double. 12 points, 17 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 steals and 7 turnovers.

Kennedy and Hull selected Harlnad as their player of the game while acknowledging the turnovers are problem. But I think Harland will learn from this game.

Leave a comment:

• shox7
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShockerExpress
    replied
    Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

I still like Beverly. He will keep learning and be ok. We need his ability to steal the ball as well. No one has a great game every game.

And 17 rebounds for him? Holy crap!
    He has deficiencies, but he’s going to be good. Reminds me of Rojas last year. Someone who’s just figuring out how to be a regular piece after being bogged down by injuries.

Leave a comment:

• shockerfan
    replied
    And actually, statistically, the only bad Beverly had in his game today was his turnovers. Outside of maybe making 1 or 2 more shots

Leave a comment:

• shockerfan
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
    Also, for as wrong as some of the more positive people on this board may be on Germany - Some of the more negative ones are going to be wrong on Beverly.

He’s figuring it out and is going to be dang good at some point in the next few weeks.
    I still like Beverly. He will keep learning and be ok. We need his ability to steal the ball as well. No one has a great game every game.

And 17 rebounds for him? Holy crap!

Leave a comment:

• ShockerExpress
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shockerfan
    replied
    1st game a team outshot us

Leave a comment:

• kcshocker11
    replied
    Well ... I think we lacked depth and way to many turnovers. I wish we would have worked the ball more inside. Rebounds were great.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X