• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offensive movement much better today but the defense has been pretty porous

Comment

We have snow too. IMG_4128.jpeg
      Attached Files
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Bell needs to PASS THE BALL
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Ballard does a good job of doing the things he's good at, and NOT doing the things he's not good at.

Comment

Shockers Bball + Grilled Cheese + Hot Tomato soup + Cab Sauv =
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Hated not going tonight but roads are bad. My son was just out and said all he did was spin. Can’t believe they closed the airport.

Comment

This motion makes my eyes bleed.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                  Bell needs to PASS THE BALL
                  You do realize he already has 3 assists don't you? Smh...people need to get off this Bell kick.....

Not to mention only 1 turnover and has only taken 2 shots. Not exactly a ball hog right now.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Where are you? We have around 8 in Hutch.
                    Kingman. Yeah watched that Cheney game at Gowans, woulda guessed more than 8.

Comment

“So Bob, where's that 8 inches you promised me last night?”

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Joy didn't last long after that defensive miscue.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

You do realize he already has 3 assists don't you? Smh...people need to get off this Bell kick.....

Not to mention only 1 turnover and has only taken 2 shots. Not exactly a ball hog right now.
                          Hard to get off it when he drives again and again and again. I have not seen him pass out of the paint yet this season. Most of the time it’s a turnover.

Comment

On pace to score 100... Good

On pace to give up 80 to Norfolk State... Not so good

Comment

lol right on cue.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

Hard to get off it when he drives again and again and again. I have not seen him pass out of the paint yet this season. Most of the time it’s a turnover.
                                He's passed out of the paint a couple times in the first half

Comment

Working...
                                X