No announcement yet.

NORFOLK STATE (4-2) at WICHITA STATE (5-1) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wouldn’t be so bad if Bell wasn’t the one who is supposed to facilitate the offense, not be the offense.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

He's passed out of the paint a couple times in the first half
      Good. Must have been before I joined.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

Hard to get off it when he drives again and again and again. I have not seen him pass out of the paint yet this season. Most of the time it’s a turnover.
        Well, tonight you would be incorrect. He has done that this season...yes. But tonight it's hard to really be hard on him so far. That last shot not-withstanding.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

1.37 points per possession in the first half.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Mostly good offense and when you shoot a lot of dunks and layups you should have a good %

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Kingman. Yeah watched that Cheney game at Gowans, woulda guessed more than 8.
              A lot of people misjudge what 8” actually looks like.

Comment

Very nice offensive first half but the Shocks' defense wasn't great. HCPM may want to mix in some zone in rhe 2nd half. Shocks having a hard time staying in front of these guys.

Remind me again why Dalen Ridgnal could not get on the floor at Missouir State.

Comment

Basketball is so much more enjoyable to watch when they play as a team and share the ball. That's been greatly missed for the most part this season.

Defense has been suspect though. That needs to improve soon or we're in for some really hard times in December
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Well, tonight you would be incorrect. He has done that this season...yes. But tonight it's hard to really be hard on him so far. That last shot not-withstanding.
                    1-4.

Comment

1-4.
                      And? You think 4 shots is being a ball hog?

You must have hated Gilbert also. He was a much better PG, however when he drove it, he rarely dished. Usually ended up in a foul, which Bell draws a lot of also.
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Hard to get off it when he drives again and again and again. I have not seen him pass out of the paint yet this season. Most of the time it’s a turnover.
                        Actually not…he makes many of his drives without turnover. I do wish he would be a little more aware of other options though.

Comment

Need to get more shots for CR

Comment

A lot of people misjudge what 8” actually looks like.
                            I measured this myself.........and it's cold, too

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

And? You think 4 shots is being a ball hog?

You must have hated Gilbert also. He was a much better PG, however when he drove it, he rarely dished. Usually ended up in a foul, which Bell draws a lot of also.
                              He could have had 6 assists. Instead, the drives I saw were ill advised and he had open trailers.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Actually not…he makes many of his drives without turnover. I do wish he would be a little more aware of other options though.
                                What about when he forces it and misses and the other team comes out with the ball?

Comment

Working...
                                X