Mike Kennedy, a Shocker Treasure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joerg View Post
    Hi Mike Kenndy , is Joerg. I am #thank on you for all hard work make#Shox fan see game on radio. 1400 game??? Wowwww.

Go Shox, Happy Thanks Day for 3 thing: Shox friens,burbon drink, Shox game, and Mike Kenndy.

Thanks is Joerg
    I love your creative math Joerg. You are truly one of the many blessings here on SN. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks Joerg' English is getting better?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
        Does it get better when he has more or less whiskey before posting?
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I think your just understanding joerglish a little better

Comment

If we research his literary "style" we could build a Joerg version of the "encheferizer" for the Swedish chef's "translations". We have the technology...

Juerg's Ingleesh gets better veet mure-a vheeskey.
            Bork Bork Bork!

Or better yet, I might ask AI to translate what Joerg is saying. That ought to throw a monkey wrench in the large language models!
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Does it get better when he has more or less whiskey before posting?
              Thought he prefers Vodka???

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Thought he prefers Vodka???
                He mentioned bourbon in his last post. Though he could be like me and enjoys mixing it up from time to time.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

He mentioned bourbon in his last post. Though he could be like me and enjoys mixing it up from time to time.

Comment

If you enjoy bourbon, I'd recommend giving a Kansas distiller's wheated product a try. Gunnar's is made in Sedan. I've tried both the less expensive Heritage Batch ($40s zone) and the pricier Single Barrel ($70s zone) versions, and honestly like the Heritage Batch better. Being wheated reduces the burn in the finish like you get with ones that have rye in the mash bill.
                    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

It's also important to know your measurements. This is 3 oz according to this woman.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                        It's also important to know your measurements. This is 3 oz according to this woman.

My kinda gal!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Truth. And while I realize it's an incredibly low bar, I have to say that Brian is actually a big improvement over Bob Davis. Bob would have strangled his mother for the KState job years ago. I can't fathom the money it would take for me to make that kind of leap...and don't say I'd do it for a million, because it's not even a second thought. Bob was awful and a turncoat. At least Hanni was born and raised a Hawk brown noser. Also, Hanni has raised a lot of money for pediatric cancer, and that gives even a Ku honk a pass in my book.
                          I’ll give him the cancer nod, but nothing else… he has the WORST case of announcer voice ever… I drive my wife crazy with my imitations of him( she does not like him either but can do without my imitations!

Comment

My kinda gal!
                            Leaving her place like...

Comment

Working...
                            X