Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husker4Shockers
    replied
    Did y'all have a lot of transmission problems during the game - screen fragmenting, sound dropping out and so on? Just trying to see if it's Cox, just my cable, or what.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerExpress
    replied
    This was more how I figured we would look under Mills, particularly early - More free flow and better on offense, but always feeling like better defense could be played.

XB is better, some are gunching far too much about him... but there is still a decent amount to gunch about. He gets over his skis a lot. Hoping he will kind of learn as he goes, as this is an issue. But his shot making in the trees down low is encouraging, and could transfer over to AAC play.

Nice to see some more threes go down for a second straight game.

Seems like we will probably lose for the first time tomorrow. Hope to be wrong, but with the grind at the end of that game and step up in competition...

Still liking what I hear from Mills and the bench reactions/culture. Could always get on the ground for a few more loose balls.

Leave a comment:

• newshock1234
    replied
    Its still early but XB looks like a completely different player. Coaching folks!

Leave a comment:

• WeWillShockU2
    replied
    Shocker Nation sounded good on tv. Team played pretty well. Give CC some credit. They didn’t give up. Glad we play at 8pm tomorrow. Rest up and repeat tomorrow night!

Leave a comment:

• Arizona Shocker
    replied
    Shox are 4-0. Ring the Bell (Xavier)

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    For as negative as I was on XB last year and as pessimistic as I was about his shakey handles and decision making running point, I must say he is the straw the stirs the drink on this team. He is much improved over last year and he’s the guy that settles the team down when they get too frantic and can get a bucket when we need one. Huge kudos for him working on his game since last year.

Leave a comment:

• forevershockerfan
    replied
    My 9 point spread prediction was on target. We never quit fighting. CCU was not taken for granted playing at home and a very experienced coach. Nice 2 half for KP. Colby, DR, XB, and KP was our key players. Bell takes it to the rack like a football player. We have to get Colby R. To the free throw line more. He is money there and I liked his 15 pts and 4 assists.. surprised we got outrebounded by 2.

Hoping our Coaches remember and scout take notes of every team we play and then compare it to the pay for play portal just in case.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    This is much more the kind of team we have come to expect. They will bring fans back to Koch.

Leave a comment:

• asiseeit
    replied
    KP was very tenative the first half. Also, he is much more effective running the high pick and roll than standing in the corner. Liking DR more and more. Was not sold on XB starting the season but he is getting better and better. More shots for Rogers. We need to block out better. Good win. Probably about a pickem game tomorrow night. Guys saw the court/each other much better this game.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    Also, how does the Liberty v Furman game end up on the +?
    P5 football and basketball.

Leave a comment:

• shock-it-to-me
    replied
    16 assists 7 turnovers. Nice

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    OMG Kenny looks like Weird Al Yankovich in that photo they were just showing!!

Leave a comment:

• anonemuss
    replied
    Just wanted to say Coastal had some dudes with absolutely terrible shot forms lmao. One dude kept shooting line drive jumpers and i kept screaming at my screen for him to stop sabotaging his team lol

Leave a comment:

• Woodrow
    replied
    I like X Bell. He is so much improved.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    They gritted it out. Got a lot of work to do ... especially on defense. Should not give up 77 to Coast Carolina. Offense definitely better than previous years even with its faults.
    I think Coastal Carolina is gonna be one of those teams that puts up a ton of points but still loses. I think when we look back at this game in the future, holding them to 77 is actually decent.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X