No announcement yet.

Greece practices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While you absolutely need players who can handle the ball and facilitate for teammates, there are many different ways to generate offense without a defined PG in the lineup. FAU's team from last year is a prime example of this.

Comment

• I agree with TSAT. My guess is that he has some defined roles for players who have strengths, even if he does try to recruit, and coach players to do everything well. No college player is 100% good at all skills. But a 6'7" player who can handle the basketball, pass, shoot and rebound is better than a 6' player who can do those things well. But now we are using common sense. I'd still take a FVV over most basketball players because he is short, but wins.

Comment

• Hard to put much stock in pre-season games, but I thought the info below might be of interest.

Yale beat the University Calgary by 10pts and by 6pts in their two game series. Yale is projected as the 81st best team next season per Bart Torvik.

WSU beat the University of Calgary by 14pts and by 11pts in their two game series. WSU is projected as the 105st best team next season per Bart Torvik.

Yale.PNG

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
          Yale beat the University Calgary by 10pts and by 6pts in their two game series. Yale is projected as the 81st best team next season per Bart Torvik.
          Did Yale suit up their multi-sport stud Scott Sterling?
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Did Yale suit up their multi-sport stud Scott Sterling?
            Made the trip but didn't dress. Concussion protocol.

Comment

Working...
            X