Creighton In-Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I blame the T

this is the one game I wanted. this game only.

but no.

im going to get drunken

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
      FARGGGGG!!!

Good effort tonight. I'm not into moral victories, but I'll take anything after the other nights MoSt beatdown.
      true

Comment

Shockervision is so bad, I was cheering at the end. I thought Gal made the last shot.

:cry:
        In the fast lane

Comment

this lack of play and execution and lack of a good inbound play and execution has me frustrated

ps [edit]

Comment

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( 8) :( :( :( :( :( :( 8) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Oh well here we go again!
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
              Only 4 pages worth of posts in game against our most hatest rival. Where have our fans gone?
              To the game?

Tough loss. I blame the T too.
              Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Originally posted by aShock4life
                FARGGGGG!!!

Good effort tonight. I'm not into moral victories, but I'll take anything after the other nights MoSt beatdown.
                true
                Not true. Bottom line, we've lost 6 out of the last 9 games and this team continues to play YMCA basketball. Dumb, dumb mental errors and lack of fundamentals. I am officially changing my preseason prediction of going 17-14 to 11-20.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                  this lack of play and execution and lack of a good inbound play and execution has me frustrated

ps [edit]
                  I don't think it is a hate thing ...sometimes he just needs to play smart..and he lacks that at times when we need it the most...

Comment

FARGGGGG!!!

true
                    Not true. Bottom line, we've lost 6 out of the last 9 games and this team continues to play YMCA basketball. Dumb, dumb mental errors and lack of fundamentals. I am officially changing my preseason prediction of going 17-14 to 11-20.
                    I don't disagree with you either...but I do agree that it was better than the other night ..that was straight up brutal

Comment

I am disappointed with the loss, but it was a MUCH better effort.

Coach Marshall needs to quit the pity party (not bagging on him), but it isn't needed at this point. Coach has been a positive guy most of the season, but the last couple of weeks, his performance with the press has been as bad as the team's performance on the floor.

What I am most pissed about though is that this game was carried on Time Warner Cable tonight in KC, but instead of Metro Sports or Fox Sports, it was on channel 5, Around Town, but wan't listed as a basketball game, but as Community Programming. Didn't catch it until the last 4 minutes.

Glad to see Mantas knock down that 3, but it occurred to me... didn't Ogirri wear 33 at some point... may be bad kharma...
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

FARGGGGG!!!

true
                        I think the team has it in them to put together a 5 or 6 game win streak somewhere along the way, so I don't think it will get that bad... but it is possible... :roll:
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

hcgm sounded like a broken man

Comment

hcgm sounded like a broken man
                            I think some of it was his voice was horse from yelling - like mine.

Comment

ps I will straight up murder whoever starts the gal hate thread
                              Do not get me started I had words with some dumbass as I was walking out.

couple of points before I head to get my groove on.

1. RDR thanks for the tix. Kinda cramped but great view. People around us were pretty cool outside of a couple of minute instances but very much appreciated.

2. We shot well. We were in the game. If we are to lose at least we lose with effort.

3. Philly had some wide open 3's that people were screaming at him to take. PEOPLE ITS PHILLIP FREAKING THOMASSON. Shut the hell up.

4. If P'Allen is god then Cooz >>> God. somebody needs to stick some glue on his feet because was it me or was this dude pulling a manu ginobli each and everytime down the floor.

5. Did anybody else have flashbacks of the Valentines Day game after the miss free throw at the end?

6. I overheard some ass wipe actually claim while he was bagging on Gal at the end and I quote "Dana must have sent him here" Sir your mother should have swallowed you. This kid is actually playing within "the system" He missed a shot at the end big freaking deal. While he does make some questionable passes it doesnt help that nobody on this team can catch the ball either.

7. Ramo's dunk was one of the greatest I have ever seen.

ill think of more later I gotta get outta here.

Comment

Only 4 pages worth of posts in game against our most hatest rival. Where have our fans gone?
                                At the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X