This place.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan View Post
    If this is an indication of how Mills is gonna guard news going forward, he will kill this fanbase
    I guarantee you the people who financially matter to the athletic department get all the recruiting news they want. If you want to matter to the athletic department, get out your wallet. Otherwise, all the chirping from the cheap seats is just chirping. Wolves don’t lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

“Come say hey!”

243 likes, 1 comments - goshockersmbb on June 20, 2023: "Say “Hey” & Signatures is only ONE week away! Two lucky fans that attend will win a pair of 2023-24 season tickets! Doors open at 6..."
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

I guarantee you the people who financially matter to the athletic department get all the recruiting news they want. If you want to matter to the athletic department, get out your wallet. Otherwise, all the chirping from the cheap seats is just chirping. Wolves don’t lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.
        Exactly! ShockerNet represents MAYBE 1% of the Shocker fan base. The other 99.??% don’t give a rats azz about recruiting news or who the next DOBO is. Those who need to know, know. The rest of us…well, we don’t. Get over it.

Comment

News keeps the team relevant to the fan base. The big donors don’t fill up the arena. When these players are looking at a half filled arena again this year, the reputation of having a rabid fan base will be a thing of the past.

Comment

Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post

Exactly! ShockerNet represents MAYBE 1% of the Shocker fan base. The other 99.??% don’t give a rats azz about recruiting news or who the next DOBO is. Those who need to know, know. The rest of us…well, we don’t. Get over it.
            So.. why are you here?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

I agree with this 100%. This constant whining that we aren't adored and loved enough to receive daily updates on recruiting and aren't in the know on every single detail of Shocker athletics is a bit unhinged. Like shock said, those who need to know or that really matter I am sure are being kept in the loop.

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

So Mills is Neegan.

I hear he has a spiked whistle named Lucille.

Comment

Working...
                X