Non conference scheduling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
    WSU/K-State tickets on-sale starting today. $45 lower bowl or $15 upper bowl before fees.

K-State vs Wichita State | T-Mobile Center
    When I select "buy tickets" I get sent to the main AXS ticket page. Anyone else successful?

Comment

• Originally posted by ky-mike View Post

When I select "buy tickets" I get sent to the main AXS ticket page. Anyone else successful?
      Same. What is interesting is if you search AXS, you can buy tickets to WSU vs Kansas game on Dec 30, but I couldn't find WSU vs K-State there:

https://www.axs.com/events/490200/ka...-state-tickets

also

The University of Kansas (KU) and Wichita State University (WSU) men’s basketball teams will play at T-Mobile Center on December 30, 2023, in their first regular season game against each other in 31 years.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ky-mike View Post

It is now up. Was hoping to grab a single courtside ticket but the availability is very limited. Not sure if I will wait or just grab a single wherever I can find it.
        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• I just got three lower deck corner section seats for me and the fam. $25 tickets, but $50 in fees pumped up the total to $125.
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
            I just got three lower deck corner section seats for me and the fam. $25 tickets, but $50 in fees pumped up the total to $125.
            A friend bought tickets for the KU game and was apalled at the amount she paid in fees. She bought six tickets for our group. The ticket price was like $75 each (so $450) and the fees added another $90 to the order total.
            78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

A friend bought tickets for the KU game and was apalled at the amount she paid in fees. She bought six tickets for our group. The ticket price was like $75 each (so $450) and the fees added another $90 to the order total.
              Ticket fees are completely out of control for all events, concerts, sporting, comedy, whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post

Ticket fees are completely out of control for all events, concerts, sporting, comedy, whatever.
                It is outrageous. I could understand a small fee, but $15 per ticket and one transaction? That's insane.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post

That fee issue is why I go directly to the ticket window for things at Intrust whenever possible. The in person fees are much lower at least for that venue. Which kind of baffles me. You would think human face to face service would be the one that is more expensive to operate. But I know those fees are just a cash grab for the most part. I really wish they would just use all in prices so you know exactly what it will cost per seat. I seem to remember that old concert tickets from decades ago would show the base price, tax, and sometimes a parking fee, and the total would be in an even dollar amount. But alas that sensibility is gone when you have ways to soak the customer from every angle. Reminds me of Puddy's sale finalization with Jerry in Seinfeld.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Correction. $133 in fees added to the order.

I told my friend that they do it…because they can.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.
                    78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

KU gonna do KU things

I'd say i'm surprised they let him go .. but probably just the lawyers trying to get ahead of the inevitable lawsuit against KU and Self for bringing him to campus knowing his history.

Comment

Another reason I'm glad I'm not going
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• If KU dismissed him you know it must be REALLY bad. Too bad for even them to sweep it under the rug (pun intended).

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                            If KU dismissed him you know it must be REALLY bad. Too bad for even them to sweep it under the rug (pun intended).
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I expect Morris to be enrolled at Memphis by semester, and be eligible next spring.

I'm not kidding either.

Comment

They do it because you'll pay it, willingly.

It's like McDonald's. Are costs up? Yes. Are they up enough to make a #1 $10? No. People gladly fork over the money often enough that it's worth losing the few customers they drive away.

Comment

Working...
                                X