Non conference scheduling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Did we schedule one less game or did we just play in an MTE that gave us one less game? I believe you're allowed to schedule something like 28 games and an TME counts as 1, but you can play up to 3 or 4 games in those I think. Out MTE this year was only 2 games.
    I think that MTE thing of counting as one game went away a couple years ago.

Report: NCAA Basketball sees approval of two sets of schedules - ACCSports.com
    78-65

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
      HCPM's relationship with Jerome Tang bodes well for a continued H/H series with K-State I would suspect.
      This will be interesting. In an interview PM, noted that he hates playing teams coached by friends. He said it was a no win situation. Not sure what he will do in an instate rivalry situation.

Comment

Of course historically, K-State wants nothing to do with us when the program is up or rising. They love to ink a contract with us when we are down.

Comment

Originally posted by Topshock View Post

This will be interesting. In an interview PM, noted that he hates playing teams coached by friends. He said it was a no win situation. Not sure what he will do in an instate rivalry situation.
          They can go for a beer in the off season, but he better learn to crush Tang's soul in an H/H and series. That's what he better do. And I'd expect Tang to do the same.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I’m thinking a no go

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

They can go for a beer in the off season, but he better learn to crush Tang's soul in an H/H and series. That's what he better do. And I'd expect Tang to do the same.
              Next year we play them in KC right? That'll be perfect because year 2 for PM having them come to Koch could be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post

I believe that’s due to the non conference tournament being 2 games and not 3.
                Thanks for the response guys. I’m not sure it’s correct though. Of the two teams we played in the tournament hthis year, San Fran played 31 regular season games and Richmond played 31 games. We only played 30. This is not the first time I’ve noticed us not playing a full schedule.

Comment

Buy games cost money ..

Comment

New coach. Struggling program. Expect crap schedules for a while. Nobody trynna chase a $25k bonus while going 11-20.
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

11-20??
                      The Assman

Comment

If we go 11-20 he failed miserably recruiting since we went 17-15 this year ..

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                          11-20??
                          Hug yo wife and kids...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                            11-20??
                            That'd make Fever's avatar poll easy.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                                New coach. Struggling program. Expect crap schedules for a while. Nobody trynna chase a $25k bonus while going 11-20.
                                Point being that he’s not going to sweat that SOS the first couple of years.

If we have a better record next year than this year than Mills has earned his dough. Even if we play Friends, Newman and Emporia State round robin.
                                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X