Wooo MF’ing Pig Sooieee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

I watched the WSU-Kentucky NCAA tournament game on a cruise out of Galveston. **** load of Shocker fans on that ship. The Philippine bartender was like "who the hell are these people?"
    2014 or 2017?
    78-65

Comment

2014 FVV shot at the buzzer

Comment

SQUEEL LIKE A PIG
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
          SQUEEL LIKE A PIG
          Thanks for the impending nightmares, you jackwagon!

78-65

Comment

Sleep well tonight. (Piglet went feral so I’m comparing Piglet to a razorback)
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker82/85 View Post
              I was on a cruise ship out of Galveston last year during the NCAA tournament and there were a few hundred Arkansas fans and they love doing their woo pig society cheer.
              It's embarrassing.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Driving to KC yesterday, I was listening to the KU game on the radio. Greg Gurley said several times that if Self was on the sidelines, he would be "working the refs." I don't recall anything else he said how KU was missing self. Kind of an enlightening comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

It's embarrassing.
                  Imagine being hired as the new coach and having to do that for the very first time on national TV. It would make me want to quit the next day.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

Imagine being hired as the new coach and having to do that for the very first time on national TV. It would make me want to quit the next day.
                    I'd reject the offer outright, just because of that expectation. I have dignity.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Lol I see what you did there!
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Almost made me feel sorry for Altman.

Comment

Working...
                        X