X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooo MF’ing Pig Sooieee

Only time I’ve ever cheered for Musselman

Lol
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

More annoying than that rock chalk crap?

Comment

It'll be fun watching Pohto and Walton play for them next year.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Dick Vitale and the entire ESPN gang is crying right now.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Attached Files
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by shocktown View Post
              More annoying than that rock chalk crap?
              Not no, but hell no.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                Dick Vitale and the entire ESPN gang is crying right now.
                God***n Chickens...

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                  Aww cant read it. Try it again but uncheck "Retrieve remote file and reference locally"
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I was on a cruise ship out of Galveston last year during the NCAA tournament and there were a few hundred Arkansas fans and they love doing their woo pig society cheer. Every bar with a tv had a swarm of them.

Comment

The KU fans are clutching their pearls because Musselman took his shirt off after the win. But those five Level I violations — nothing to see here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker82/85 View Post
                        I was on a cruise ship out of Galveston last year during the NCAA tournament and there were a few hundred Arkansas fans and they love doing their woo pig society cheer. Every bar with a tv had a swarm of them.
                        I’ve found Rock Chalk to be weird, but calling the hogs takes it to another level. It’s beyond bizarre.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                          The KU fans are clutching their pearls because Musselman took his shirt off after the win. But those five Level I violations — nothing to see here.
                          Speaking of Pearls, one got his ass kicked in the second half.

Comment

NM Wrong thread.
                            78-65

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker82/85 View Post
                              I watched the WSU-Kentucky NCAA tournament game on a cruise out of Galveston. **** load of Shocker fans on that ship. The Philippine bartender was like "who the hell are these people?"

Comment

Working...
                              X