• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol why a younger black guy? lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
      lol why a younger black guy? lmfao
      You laugh, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's correct. I would be pretty certain that whoever 3G hires will in fact be black.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by shocks771 View Post
        Of course on the Redbird board chatter has already started about FVV and his connection to Dana. FVV seems to be a man who sticks to his word so hopefully he is still strongly on board with WSU even with the news that Dana has left.
        Dana leaving shouldn't have any impact on FVV. Even if he were to ask for a release from his LOI, which I don't expect to even be a second thought, it would be with the stipulation that he not go to any other MVC school. So don't worry about FVV.

Comment

Originally posted by PlaneShocker View Post
          Matt B.?
          Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by PlaneShocker View Post
            Matt B.?
            Ryan Martin?

See...I can play this game too!

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
              You laugh, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's correct. I would be pretty certain that whoever 3G hires will in fact be black.
              I laugh because he said "we have" to hire a black guy...you know pinstripes is a white guy wanting/needing a black guy to bring in young recruits...lmfao, let the massacre begin.

Comment

this topic going downhill quick

Comment

I laugh because he said "we have" to hire a black guy...you know pinstripes is a white guy wanting/needing a black guy to bring in young recruits...lmfao, let the massacre begin.
                  I don't at all think that's why he said it. Do you doubt that the new assistant will be black?

Is Ryan Martin still at UNC? I doubt he'd have the connections we'd be looking for right now. The good news is that there will be a number of quality candidates calling and inquiring about the opening.
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

all i know is that he doesn't HAVE to be black...in order for us to have success. If you guys are wanting a variety of assistant coaches in order to recruit different parts of the country/world, then I see the need.

Comment

all i know is that he doesn't HAVE to be black...in order for us to have success. If you guys are wanting a variety of assistant coaches in order to recruit different parts of the country/world, then I see the need.
                      I don't personally care what skin tone anybody has. But I'd be shocked if we ever have a staff that doesn't have at least one black coach.
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I have no reason to believe we won't obtain a highly qualified and dynamic coach to fill Coach Ford's position. Never fear ShockerNation.

Comment

You mean this thread made it to page two with nobody blaming it on ADES?
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Ryan Martin might be a great hire, but it probably will be somebody with ties to Marshall, not to WSU. Yes, I'm a white guy, but I'm not a stupid white guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X