• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can’t read it. What’s it say???

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

hahahah... Guess again dingleberry.

I don't follow those Shocker social media sites as much as you do, but just from what I've seen on this board it appears they were upset with the boosters for bailing out on IB so quickly? After all, in the last month he did have the team playing the best ball they had played since he took over, and that's indisputable. So I'm guessing they assumed he was fired because of the way he dressed on the sideline, or his somewhat inarticulate manner on the Monday coaches show? I could give a flying **** at this point because it's all history now. Here's to hoping Mills brings in some good players in the next 2 weeks. I would say it's pivotal to the teams success next year that does. Could you imagine the ruckus that would be going on around Wichita if his team doesn't have a winning record. Translation just for you dingleberry; that means above .500. That's not asking too much.
      Why do you think IB had us playing the best ball the 2nd half of this year? Our last 20 games we went 10 and 10. Our 10 wins were primarily against the bottom half of the conference with the exception of 103 ranked Tulane and 117 ranked Temple. 1 against Tulane, 1 against Temple, 2 against USF, 1 against ECU, 2 against SMU, and 3 against Tulsa. We had no top 100 wins all year including the 2nd half.
      I think HCPM has his work cut out for him. We are not a rebuild but we have been very average under IB and trended down every year. We need a mentality shift and to learn how to win again. I believe HCPM will accomplish that.
      I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

THE BEST BALL OF THE YEAR WAS 8-7 IN THE LAST 15

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

hahahah... Guess again dingleberry.

I don't follow those Shocker social media sites as much as you do, but just from what I've seen on this board it appears they were upset with the boosters for bailing out on IB so quickly? After all, in the last month he did have the team playing the best ball they had played since he took over, and that's indisputable. So I'm guessing they assumed he was fired because of the way he dressed on the sideline, or his somewhat inarticulate manner on the Monday coaches show? I could give a flying **** at this point because it's all history now. Here's to hoping Mills brings in some good players in the next 2 weeks. I would say it's pivotal to the teams success next year that does. Could you imagine the ruckus that would be going on around Wichita if his team doesn't have a winning record. Translation just for you dingleberry; that means above .500. That's not asking too much.
          You’re an idiot of monumental proportions.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Just wait until a kid gets ripped on the sideline for ignoring HCPM's system. That'll be fun.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

DJ Fisher continuing his antics. Pathetic.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                Just wait until a kid gets ripped on the sideline for ignoring HCPM's system. That'll be fun.
                Snowflakes reactions will be great shows for sure. They are so cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

That idiot needs silenced.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

DJ has a strong personal agenda. Obviously not WSU fan. Alluded that he "could have brought NBA assistant"

Comment

Just a random thought here on Wednesday morning...
                      Did anyone think about PM being FHCGM 2.0 when they watched the video when HCPM was incensed about the bunny bucket at the end of the NDSU game?
                      I certainly did. The guy was major league fired up.

Haven't seen that kind of fire since... well 2019? Those of you who had menstrual cramps about emotionless FHCIB had to smile - even a little bit!

That is all.
                      Above all, make the right call.

Comment

I don't recall if it was a facebook or twitter post, but I believe he also said something like, give him a few NBA assistants and he could recruit and coach WSU to the Final Four (or some such thing).

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                          DJ has a strong personal agenda. Obviously not WSU fan. Alluded that he "could have brought NBA assistant"
                          That's the comment I'm referring to in my post below yours.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                            Just a random thought here on Wednesday morning...
                            Did anyone think about PM being FHCGM 2.0 when they watched the video when HCPM was incensed about the bunny bucket at the end of the NDSU game?
                            I certainly did. The guy was major league fired up.

Haven't seen that kind of fire since... well 2019? Those of you who had menstrual cramps about emotionless FHCIB had to smile - even a little bit!

That is all.
                            That is what I saw that got me on board.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Has had horrible takes for years and only shows up when Wichita State is in the news.

Comment

Who is DJ Fisher and why does he care about WSU?

Comment

Working...
                                X