• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oral Bob off to a **** start
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Scoooooooooooooooooooooooooore!!!

Comment

Oral Bob on pace to score 9 points this game.

Comment

Yikes! No Mills please. Oof. Getting completely embarrassed. Looking more like he caught lightning in a bottle with a couple of recruits.

Comment

Nothing like a bunch of white guys from Iowa with "Equality" pasted on their backs.

Comment

I enjoyed watching Furman and CoC today. I'm intrigued by Richey and Kelsey. I thought Richey showed promise and class during our NIT contest a few years ago. Surely the win today gets him out of Furman, of which I didn't know was a university 10 years ago.

Not gonna lie though, I'm most excited about Council and the Hogs game against KU. I watched the last couple of minutes of the Ark vs Ill game today and the Hogs definitely have some talent.
              Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                Nothing like a bunch of white guys from Iowa with "Equality" pasted on their backs.
                Fran McCaffery recruiting tool.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                  Yikes! No Mills please. Oof. Getting completely embarrassed. Looking more like he caught lightning in a bottle with a couple of recruits.
                  Mills is a decent coach and has cleaned up the **** show he inherited. They live by the three though and nothing was falling when it mattered. However, I don’t think he is a great fit here the more I think about it..

Comment

Houston better hope Sasser is healthy. If he gets dinged tonight in a game they should win without him, they are toast later.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                      Houston better hope Sasser is healthy. If he gets dinged tonight in a game they should win without him, they are toast later.
                      Yeah, I am hoping they will rest him more than usual
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Mills is a decent coach and has cleaned up the **** show he inherited. They live by the three though and nothing was falling when it mattered. However, I don’t think he is a great fit here the more I think about it..
                        So if we don't get Jan's, who would be your top 3 to interview AD Shoxlax?
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post

So if we don't get Jan's, who would be your top 3 to interview AD Shoxlax?
                          Kelsey for sure, then Sampson and Devries of those mentioned.

Comment

• Biden's bracket had Arizona winning it all. Hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                              Looks like worst case scenario. You could tell he wasn’t able to take it to the rim and he wasn’t able get up on his man on defense, no lateral quickness.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShockFan View Post
                                Biden's bracket had Arizona winning it all. Hilarious.
                                Just trying to win some goodwill for 2024

Comment

Working...
                                X