Who Has Time To Work - NCAA Tournament Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Early in the game but Furman looks like the IB coached Shockers. No thanks.
    The game is 40 minutes.

Comment

I'm going to sicum 76 on ya'll!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
        I'm going to sicum 76 on ya'll!!!
        Pretty sure that violates the Geneva Convention.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

The game is 40 minutes.
          It is. And Furman might win, who knows. But they just stick to the permiter and hope 3's fall.

Granted, them scoring in the paint against a team like Virginia would probably be a nightmare.

But still. Very IB'ish offense (especially early this year IB offense)
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Pretty sure that violates the Geneva Convention.
            Like Russia, 76 is capable of violations.

Comment

Furman starting to drive a little more. That's good.
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

The game is 40 minutes.
                Indeed. But I am less concerned with the outcome of this one game. I am looking at how they play and are coached. Don't care for the style. Just my opinion.

Comment

Yeah, my computer at work. There isn’t **** getting done this afternoon. 53CB82FD-5133-42E8-94A9-60B790BE496E.jpeg

Comment

Furman has had some possessions with nice inside-out movement, but also seeing plenty of chucking going on.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      Furman has had some possessions with nice inside-out movement, but also seeing plenty of chucking going on.
                      Also not going to lie. Richey looks like someone I'd want to punch in the face just because.
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Huggins on Stevenson: "He's got to stop running in circles calling for the ball and do what he's actually supposed to do."
                        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

TP wearing blisters on his arse on the bench while WV regains the lead? Daddy Process must be apoplectic!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                            Yeah, my computer at work. There isn’t **** getting done this afternoon. 53CB82FD-5133-42E8-94A9-60B790BE496E.jpeg
                            Glad I got a 50+ in TV in my office so I can act like I'm still working.
                            Shocker Alumni
                            Shocker Club Soccer alumni
                            Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

TP trying to be a good little cheerleader on the bench now hoping to go back in.
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post
                                Huggins on Stevenson: "He's got to stop running in circles calling for the ball and do what he's actually supposed to do."
                                Completely shocked! Doesn't sound like him at all. Lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X