SOURCES: Brown out at Wichita State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOURCES: Brown out at Wichita State

Source: Wichita State has parted ways with Isaac Brown.

Brown went 48-34 in three seasons with one NCAA Tournament appearance.
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

I know ******* is hated but ... Look at this one

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        I know ******* is hated but ... Look at this one

Wouldn’t be surprised if it was just an attempt at poking WSU fans.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post

Wouldn’t be surprised if it was just an attempt at poking WSU fans.
          Maybe.. but I hate to admit it... Somehow ******* has inside information more often than not (even if he tries to weaponize it)

Comment

Lol no we wouldn't have.

Comment

Confirmed. IB is gone.

Comment

Man. Feel for him. Probably the right choice if we have the money. But still, not really a happy day imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Lol no we wouldn't have.
                  Being generous, if we kept all of our returners with IB, we are probably projected 80-90ish on KenPom preseason, which would be 4th or 5th in conference.

Comment

I hope this thread name is true. Will be waiting to see who is taking over. I'm sure ADKS already knows.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                      Man. Feel for him. Probably the right choice if we have the money. But still, not really a happy day imo.
                      HCIB did well enough he's going to walk away from WSU with like 6.5 million dollars and get a head coaching gig elsewhere. While it may not be a happy day, HCIB will be perfectly fine. Might be better for him to move now, get the extra money, and still have the shine of a recent COY award form the next school.

Comment

Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post

Being generous, if we kept all of our returners with IB, we are probably projected 80-90ish on KenPom preseason, which would be 4th or 5th in conference.
                        I pointed out the teams that would be ahead of us and he's doubling down

Comment

First I want to say I appreciate Isaac stepping in last second and dealing with the craziness of three seasons ago and doing what he could, and doing it with grace. I really hope he gets a job at a lower school, kills it, and gets to work his way back up again. If anyone deserves that, it seems like he does.

That being said, he was/will be making 1M+ at least for a few more years and I don't feel bad for him about that. This is our marquee program and we don't have 5 more years for him to develop into a better and more consistent coach. Unfortunately thanks to Boatright, we had to land in this situation.

Don't really care who comes back player wise at this point. Band aid needed to come off. Time to go get someone who is ready for this level now, and who can energize the fanbase immediately.

Should be a fun next couple of months.

Comment

Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post

Keep all the players and add Jans and we should be a favorite

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X