Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wichita State: vs Tulsa 11-seed at AAC Tournament (03/09/23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

But he did collect his weekly $22,000 paycheck correct?
    Are they better this year or not Dingleberry?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Coulda', woulda', shoulda, yada yada... Apparently the team is better off without those malcontents that HCIB had to endure, eh? Because the bottom line, Talk, is that WSU is better this year than the 'more talented' Shocker team that lost in the 1st round of the AAC tournament last year to a Golden Hurricane squad that was 10-19. And it was over at halftime as I recall. That same team last year was swept by Tulane too.

Last years team was 94 in kenpom and this years team is 103. Last years team had 3 top 100 wins including at number 34 Oklahoma St. This years team has 1 top 100 win against number 100 Tulane. We have looked like we are playing better recently but the real test will be if we can take care of Tulane and then Memphis. That would show we are better than last years team although that really isn't saying that much.
      I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

I am not sure you can definitively say that with all the metrics in place and the eye test. It is sad that this program has been relegated to letting IB train on the job and make small incremental improvements like a road construction worker.

Comment

According to the data, no. Twatwaffle.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Coulda', woulda', shoulda, yada yada... Apparently the team is better off without those malcontents that HCIB had to endure, eh? Because the bottom line, Talk, is that WSU is better this year than the 'more talented' Shocker team that lost in the 1st round of the AAC tournament last year to a Golden Hurricane squad that was 10-19. And it was over at halftime as I recall. That same team last year was swept by Tulane too.

Nothing is more predictable than SBT will bloviate after anything IB is involved with turns out ok.

Look Tulsa was bad last night. I mean worse than SWAC bad. They didn't want to be there and only showed up cuz the AAC made them.
            They did the obligatory on court show, ran up and down the court a few times and lost the game as expected.
            Then jumped back on the plane and were home before midnight.

Don't go blowing your horn as though WSU thumped a big time program last night. They took care of business against a poor team who was 5-24 for a reason.

That is all.
            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Beating Tulsa since 1931.jpg

Comment

You mean the same "malcontents" that got him the permanent job the year before that?? I guess we can blame them for Brown getting hired, too. Yes??

Yea, I can tell Udeze, Dennis, Grant, Counsel, and Jenkins were malcontents with their new clubs as well.......NOT.

Comment

• Anybody still wanna argue that Porter is not elite...?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                    Anybody still wanna argue that Porter is not elite...?
                    I think you'll be hard pressed to find a shox fan argue against that. But we are all idiots, so maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I think you'll be hard pressed to find a shox fan argue against that. But we are all idiots, so maybe.
                      That may be the best post ever on this board.

Comment

• I'm shocked that as poorly as we have played at points in the season, we have had few or no resident experts say something like, "You know, maybe Thengvall or McBride could give us some good minutes this year," like people said about Brett Barney.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                          I'm shocked that as poorly as we have played at points in the season, we have had few or no resident experts say something like, "You know, maybe Thengvall or McBride could give us some good minutes this year," like people said about Brett Barney.
                          They haven't demonstrated an unstoppable hook shot like Barney

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

There were a couple of unusually large idiots among the SN board early and midway through the season who proclaimed this. Not many, but a few. And yes, we all have to be a but idiotic to frequent this site.

Comment

Working...
                            X