Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wichita State: vs Tulsa 11-seed at AAC Tournament (03/09/23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porter doing Crane kick on the sideline LMFAO!!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Good to get the guys a lot of rest. Thanks for sucking Tulsa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Porter doing Crane kick on the sideline LMFAO!!
        Some kind of inside joke with some of them I guess.

Scott and Pierre were doing it earlier lol
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• If do right, no can defense

Comment

• Now a respectable 6-15 from 3. 40%.

Comment

• Like i mentioned in another thread I think...Tulsa is an embarrassment this year. This means nothing.

Comment

• Haven’t gotten to read the thread yet, posting from arena.

But sitting this close to the bench has debunked the “team isn’t into the game, don’t care about their teammates, aren’t engaged” thing I’ve read here.

Seems like they all stand and cheer and are hyped for each other on every bucket.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                  Like i mentioned in another thread I think...Tulsa is an embarrassment this year. This means nothing.
                  You are right, but I like that we've gotten our feet wet in the arena and seen balls go through the hoop in the second half at a high rate. Should help us tomorrow

Comment

• Why is Walton still in there???

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                      Haven’t gotten to read the thread yet, posting from arena.

But sitting this close to the bench has debunked the “team isn’t into the game, don’t care about their teammates, aren’t engaged” thing I’ve read here.

Seems like they all stand and cheer and are hyped for each other on every bucket.
                      I have noticed it more this half. But first half wasn't quite the same. I don't think it was anything more than they probably thought "This is Tulsa, we will be ok"

But more energy and engaged this half. No big deal.
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                        Why is Walton still in there???
                        He hasn't played the last two games and didn't play a ton in the first half. Might be some good workout for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                          Like i mentioned in another thread I think...Tulsa is an embarrassment this year. This means nothing.
                          Building our bench's confidence is excellent though.

Comment

• Also noticed more smiles and laughing this half. I just don't think they were super up to play at the beginning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

He hasn't played the last two games and didn't play a ton in the first half. Might be some good workout for him.
                              If he has been sick, he will tire quicker and take longer to recover.

Comment

• Tulane will be a very winnable game, I like our chances especially the way we’ve played over the last 5-6 weeks..

Comment

Working...
                                X