Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wichita State: vs Tulsa 11-seed at AAC Tournament (03/09/23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There we go. Offense looks better

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
      Lol this crowd is probably the worst in D1. I think the SWAC has more fans. Power 6 my ass.
      If we win tonight there will be more tomorrow. And if by some miracle they make it to Saturday it will be even better.

I mean it won't fill up....but yeah
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktheheck View Post
        As good as they have looked over last 6-7 games, we look that bad tonight. I'm out, can't watch bad BB...
        Baby, come baaack.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

If we win tonight there will be more tomorrow. And if by some miracle they make it to Saturday it will be even better.

I mean it won't fill up....but yeah
          Im just speaking in general nothing against wsu

Comment

Sloppy

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

Im just speaking in general nothing against wsu
              You definitely aren't wrong. I have felt that most of the fans in this conference don't travel very well.
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

You definitely aren't wrong. I have felt that most of the fans in this conference don't travel very well.
                It’s also the most geographically spread out conference in the country, and the tournament is literally on the far Southwest corner of that footprint.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

FWIW I don't think I saw either Muma or Saal at the send-off. I wasn't really looking for them, so maybe I missed them. But thought it was strange they wouldn't be there (if they weren't)

Comment

Maybe it’s because teams keep leaving the league with that there isn’t any loyalty to the league. Hard to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackmag View Post

Maybe it’s because teams keep leaving the league with that there isn’t any loyalty to the league. Hard to say.
                      Hence the league sucks

Comment

FWIW I don't think I saw either Muma or Saal at the send-off. I wasn't really looking for them, so maybe I missed them. But thought it was strange they wouldn't be there (if they weren't)
                        Both of them are in attendance. They posted pictures

Comment

Tulsa just scored. Where's all the bitchin'?
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Both of them are in attendance. They posted pictures
                            They are at the game, I am sitting close to them. I said send off. But maybe they were there. Could be wrong. Unless you mean pictures at the send off at the hotel.

No big deal. Just thought it was strange.

FWIW it was kind of a weak send off compared to some I have been to in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              Tulsa just scored. Where's all the bitchin'?
                              They what??? Dammit! Where was our defense?!?!

Comment

11 assists for Porter ! 18 assists as a team.

Comment

Working...
                                X