Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wichita State: vs Tulsa 11-seed at AAC Tournament (03/09/23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no…. Wasn’t a banked 3 a “thing” a few years back?

Comment

Looks like Tulsa is going to shoot 3s out the a$$ tonight

Comment

We suck. 5 points ahead of a 5 and 24 team

Comment

2 fouls to 5 and they still tripled our production from the FT line.

Comment

I don't know. Body language doesn't feel right among some players...etc.

Can't tell if they just expect to beat Tulsa and don't respect them....or something else.

Hope they can find some energy the 2nd half
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

As good as they have looked over last 6-7 games, we look that bad tonight. I'm out, can't watch bad BB...

Comment

Eccentric much?
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I got a feeling IB is trying to save legs for the next game and beyond. He should know that there’s no given games with this group…even though Tulsa is about the closest thing there is to a given…

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                    I don't know. Body language doesn't feel right among some players...etc.

Can't tell if they just expect to beat Tulsa and don't respect them....or something else.

Hope they can find some energy the 2nd half
                    The coaches need to lay into them and whoever doesn't respond can be given a map to the transfer portal.

Comment

Very lackluster. Not pushing and attacking like we have done the past ten or so games. Allowing Tulsa to control the tempo. We should switch to a man defense and up the tempo. Also, go inside with Rojas and KP.

Comment

The Shocks must go patiently inside/out . Porter will play better in the 2nd half.18 of the Tulsa 25 pts. were 3 pointers. Most of those uncontested along with a rare corner bank shot. A very winnable game if the Shocks play patient inside/out. Go Shocks!!!
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Regul8te View Post
                          Who is this color guy? His delivery isn’t great but the material has been solid!
                          Perry Clark, former coach of..........Tulane?

Comment

The longer we let these guys hang around the tighter I’m afraid we’ll become. Hopefully we get off to a start like we started the game. I agree we need to go man and push the tempo. Tulsa has nothing to lose. IB maybe his job…

Comment

Yo guys, we're winning. Just a heads up before you slit your wrists.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Lol this crowd is probably the worst in D1. I think the SWAC has more fans. Power 6 my ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X