Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wichita State: vs Tulsa 11-seed at AAC Tournament (03/09/23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I spoke too soon
    No, they are still bad. We are just giving them wide open 3's
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

That 10-0 start was the worst thing that could have happened. We thought we could coast

Comment

I guess we could possibly lose

Comment

Women's team brought WAYYYY more energy than this.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            I guess we could possibly lose
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

What kind of defense are we attempting to even play? I've never seen so many wide open 3s.

Comment

The team that has showed up so far tonight will be in Wichita on Saturday even if they pull this one out.

Comment

Who is this color guy? His delivery isn’t great but the material has been solid!

Comment

Guys are literally playing at like half speed. Trying to conserve legs or something? Lol

Comment

really? bell this much PT?? The rotation still baffles me. have a good game off the bench when a player short, next thing you know you're starting ??? we are going to get beat if we keep this rotation, let's get back to who's played most and best...just do not understand how and why you get PT

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                        What kind of defense are we attempting to even play? I've never seen so many wide open 3s.
                        It looks to me like we aren't rotating when there is help defense.

Comment

Man we look bad. Like Alcorn state bad. What has happened?

Comment

This is reminiscent of the first 10 or so games of the year. Not super great player or ball movement, little energy, etc. Tulsa is probably going to run out of gas and they suck, but we look like we have taken the last few days off.

Comment

Big Yikes

Comment

Might be the worst banked 3 I've ever seen

Comment

Working...
                                X