Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wichita State: vs South Florida (03/05/23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rjl View Post

What the ****, dude. Classic incel.
    I learned a new word.

I remember when I was a 13 year old incel.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I learned a new word.

I remember when I was a 13 year old incel.
      Me too. I thought he was complimenting me untill I looked it up. New word for the wokes use to insult people and claim discrimination. Aren't they cute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Me too. I thought he was complimenting me untill I looked it up. New word for the wokes use to insult people and claim discrimination. Aren't they cute.
        Define "woke."

Is "woke" someone who thinks a loser calling women "sluts" and dictating how they should take care of themselves is classic incel behavior? If so, I guess I'm woke and you're still vile. In that case, I'd much rather be woke.

Or is "woke" whatever you want it to be? Is it the latest Mars attacks, satanic panic, boogieman buzzword people like you think you've got your head wrapped around?

Or is "woke" just giving a **** about other people?

Last edited by rjl; March 7, 2023, 01:05 PM.
        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• "Woke" is making **** up, then doing everything possible to pretend and make others believe it's not only real, but mainstream.

People online that admit they are losers....and they're a problem to whom, if in fact they really exist? My guess is most "incels" are also woke instigators.

Woke are tremendous at creating problems where literally none exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            "Woke" is making **** up, then doing everything possible to pretend and make others believe it's not only real, but mainstream.

People online that admit they are losers....and they're a problem to whom, if in fact they really exist? My guess is most "incels" are also woke instigators.

Woke are tremendous at creating problems where literally none exist.
            Interesting. So was my calling out Atxshoxfan hoxfan for the vile comments he made "woke" under this definition?

Clearly it wasn't.

If anything, your post is just more evidence of what I said. "Woke" is a Calvinball term; it's whatever the person using it pejoratively wants it to be. As such, it has no real meaning.
            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post

Define "woke."

Is "woke" someone who thinks a loser calling women "sluts" and dictating how they should take care of themselves is classic incel behavior? If so, I guess I'm woke and you're still vile. In that case, I'd much rather be woke.

Or is "woke" whatever you want it to be? Is it the latest Mars attacks, satanic panic, boogieman buzzword people like you think you've got your head wrapped around?

Or is "woke" just giving a **** about other people?
              Correction. I only called the sluts, sluts, not women in general. If they don't like being called sluts, they shouldn't dress and act as such.

Ever heard of calling a kettle black, Queer a queer, or a punk a punk?

And yes, I may be vile toward trashy sluts, thugs, rapists, and thieves, most women and men of all colors like me.

Some just don't like my honesty. If you don't like my honest opinion, block me and go bad to your snowflake buddies. You know the ones with pink hair and eye liner cuties.

Comment

• "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Time to call Personal Time Pete!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                    A ShockerNet tradition like no other
                    78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Correction. I only called the sluts, sluts, not women in general. If they don't like being called sluts, they shouldn't dress and act as such.

Ever heard of calling a kettle black, Queer a queer, or a punk a punk?

And yes, I may be vile toward trashy sluts, thugs, rapists, and thieves, most women and men of all colors like me.

Some just don't like my honesty. If you don't like my honest opinion, block me and go bad to your snowflake buddies. You know the ones with pink hair and eye liner cuties.
                      Not all sluts are bad

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Not all sluts are bad
                        Agree, they were great for one night when I was young. But I wouldn't marry one.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I do not. I never expected Ricky to return regardless of NIL. IB had no control or organization over that team and you could tell it irritated certain players and the play in general was horrible because of it. Ricky was going to be much better off with a new coach who could actually push him. Ricky knew that and knew that he was never going to achieve his ceiling under IB.

And some of the quotes we've seen from others over the course of the season seem to indicate there wasn't much faith in IB to better them or give them a shot at the NCAA tournament. Of course, none of those are direct quotes, but you can see by what was said that there were quite a few issues within the program.

Does NIL help some make a decision? Maybe on where to land, but I don't think it had a great deal of impact on why they were leaving. Most NIL deals are fairly minimal. I don't know what Ricky is really making, I've only seen numbers thrown around with no links to validate any of it. He is the one player that left that could make more in NIL due to his talent. The others, weren't going to get a major cash grab here or anywhere else really. Unless there's a group that's just willing to pay x amount for any player on the roster. But that says more about those teams than the actual level of NIL someone could earn.
                          Ricky definitely left due to the money.

Comment

• I’m not buying there is such a thing as incel. Granted there are misogynistic, women hating miserable Jeff ******* look a-likes online posting from their mom’s basement, but there always willl be someone willing to have sex with them, even if they have to spend their allowance.
                            Last edited by shoxlax; March 7, 2023, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• Bad TMI juju flowing around here. Like really bad visuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                                Bad TMI juju flowing around here. Like really bad visuals.
                                Cause and effect of having a bad basketball team, nothing to look forward to but next year

Comment

Working...
                                X