No announcement yet.

Toure Murry Laker Workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of luck, Toure. You certainly deserve it.

Comment

My prediction, his NBA path will be similar to Bruce Bowen's. You can take that to the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
        My prediction, his NBA path will be similar to Bruce Bowen's. You can take that to the bank.
        Well it won't be with the spurs then. The Spurs think they have their next Bruce Bowen with Kawhi Leonard already.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Needs to be a lil quicker, maybe. He needs to develop a jumpshot from 22 feet as well, but it would not surprise me if he was on an NBA roster for several years. Perhaps not next year, tho.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
            Well it won't be with the spurs then. The Spurs think they have their next Bruce Bowen with Kawhi Leonard already.
            I'm guessing @KC Shox: meant that Toure' will earn a roster spot the way Bowen did (i.e. going undrafted and proving himself elsewhere before being called up) not that Toure' would play the same role. Bowen was a SF while Toure' likely projects as a 1 or 2 guard at the next level. In the Spurs systems (and I'm not saying the Spurs are in fact looking at him) he would be more likely to fill Ginobili's role than Bowen's.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Spurs workout would be nice.

Comment

I don't think it's the spurs who are interested. The guy that tweeted this is a spurs guy but he is also an NBA draft guy. Looks like he had an NBA draft article published in the USA today last year. So don't assume this has anything to do with the Spurs. It could potentially but more than likely he is just retweeting what he is hearing around the league (says as much in his actual post "hearing no way he goes.....").

Comment

Murry worked out with the Jazz on Saturday the 16th. Here is a link to the an interview on NBA.com.

Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

I didn't know that Tyrone Corbin was the head coach of the Utah Jazz. If you remember, he was the high school teammate of Xavier McDaniel.

Comment

Working...
                    X