Interesting Discussion on NMSU board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I think ******* might be the most fragile of them all.
    Time for a new avatar, Fev.

Comment

I just watched the bulk of his 'show'....he's such a loser that losers everywhere want nothing to do with him

Comment

Whenever I see ******* on video with headphones I always think of the DJ of Wayne's World - the things they call the DJ once they realize he isn't paying attention apply to ******* as well

Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

I remember one time hearing Steve Alford tell a story to Mr. Light in the Loafers about when he was suspended for his charity photo shoot in college. He still thought he was supposed to travel with the team. When he got off the bus at the airport, Bobby Knight asked him why he thought he was still going on the trip and left him at the airport to walk back to campus (which was several miles). Fortunately for Alford, the bus driver gave him a ride back. As Alford told the story, Limp Dick just laughed it up, thinking it was hilarious.

**** no, that's not hilarious, you piece of trash hypocrite.
          "I like Gregg Marshall"

"I like Greg Heiar"

No, Jeff Badman. You don't. You used them as pawns in your media game in order to craft a narrative that makes you money, and you still continue to fail. You are not at a major network or a major media outlet. You are at Stadium. You are not interesting, you are not someone people like to be around, and you have a face for radio. Good riddance, sir. I hope you have decent social security benefits, because retirement could be real rough.

You may be a homo sapien, but you resemble the Equidae family more closely.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Can we just all agree, shocker nation is very lucky to have this forum? NMSUs isn’t bad but it’s got adds and is part of cbs. Shockernet is like no other, even though we have some members that like *******.

Comment

Working...
            X