Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Discussion on NMSU board

Things I have never heard before and some trashing of the POS himself:

Their theories on Jans and Heiar's different relationships with ******* vis a vis the Gregg Marshall story are interesting. Claiming Jans and ******* are good friends but Heiar refused to give any information and therefore becomes a target himself.
    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

One poster speculated Jans was leaking info to Sloppy Asshat. I can freaking promise you that is not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        One poster speculated Jans was leaking info to Sloppy Asshat. I can freaking promise you that is not the case.
        Which was odd because I sensed in the interview Asshat was accusing Jans of less than ethical conduct when he has at New Mexico State. Not sure where that poster received his information. I do believe the part about GH refusing to talk to him about Marshall.

Comment

”Goodman has a very punchable face.”
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Well, Goodman’s quote of GM “punching” a player is third or fourth hand source at best (TP and/or Daddy). He also accused G. Heiar as being guilty because GH wouldn’t give him the goods on Marshall, even though he was on the staff. In fact, according to *******, Both Jans and GH were “bad news” because they wouldn’t give up GM. ******* claims to have closer sources on everyone and no one at NMSU should just take his word as gospel.

Comment

I want to start digging into Goodman’s life a little.

There ought to be some skeletons he doesn’t want dug up.
              The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

I but his internet search history is quite the read.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

It's very small potatoes but I checked once about Mumbles reportings on Bobby Knight and his writing 'approach' to Knight...the man who had the most boorish behavior in coaching history gets a pass but Marshall was crucified. I emailed Mumbles twice with no reply.

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

It's very small potatoes but I checked once about Mumbles reportings on Bobby Knight and his writing 'approach' to Knight...the man who had the most boorish behavior in coaching history gets a pass but Marshall was crucified. I emailed Mumbles twice with no reply.
                    I remember one time hearing Steve Alford tell a story to Mr. Light in the Loafers about when he was suspended for his charity photo shoot in college. He still thought he was supposed to travel with the team. When he got off the bus at the airport, Bobby Knight asked him why he thought he was still going on the trip and left him at the airport to walk back to campus (which was several miles). Fortunately for Alford, the bus driver gave him a ride back. As Alford told the story, Limp Dick just laughed it up, thinking it was hilarious.

**** no, that's not hilarious, you piece of trash hypocrite.
                    78-65

Comment

One poster alluded to the fact that he likes to pick on "mid majors" and doesn't like them getting out of their lane. Perhaps that is part of his agenda.

Comment

Doesn't need to be factual. Just believable and unable to prove his innocence. The biggest issue is getting his fellow journalists "so to speak" to report it. But if they will, the allegations become factual.
                        That's how things work now days.

Comment

Quite a few fragile mother****ers on here.
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I'm surprised this guy hasn't been sued for slander. A lot of unnamed sources and hearsay...

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                              Quite a few fragile mother****ers on here.
                              I think ******* might be the most fragile of them all.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X