• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Temple beat Houston at Houston
    Yet they were 6-7 in non-con

Comment

We've definitely risen out of the gutter in conference. Now we need to show we can beat a Temple/Cincinnati/Memphis type team.

Comment

Continuing at almost 40% OR% (7-18) while giving up 0 on the other end. 80% of the time that works every time.

Comment

These refs have decided that Tulsa need help

Comment

Have we missed more dunks than we've made this year? It must be close

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

If I remember right they had several key players injured for most of the non con

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post
                You have to be a deep down ulterior motive hater to not recognize we're playing a lot better over the last few games than we were before.

I'm not saying IB keeps his job, but I'm saying we're playing better. "Trending downward" has long been one of my gripes about teams under his watch and it's good to see we've trended upwards.
                I've fully accepted that apathy has engulfed me. I have come to the conclusion that IB will never be the guy. He's not the worst coach but .500 and occasional nit is his ceiling. I also admit this team is playing better and trending up. When you realize that and can't even get excited about victories (has nothing to do with rooting against IB or the team)...but when wins don't illicit pleasure then apathy has taken over.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

They’re Evansvilling the **** out of this league.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

The sharing of the basketball the last 4 or 5 game compared to December is night and day.

Comment

Is Jeff Lutz calling this game? It sounds awfully similar to the Lurch.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

I've fully accepted that apathy has engulfed me. I have come to the conclusion that IB will never be the guy. He's not the worst coach but .500 and occasional nit is his ceiling. I also admit this team is playing better and trending up. When you realize that and can't even get excited about victories (has nothing to do with rooting against IB or the team)...but when wins don't illicit pleasure then apathy has taken over.
                        I dunno. I still really enjoy beating the **** out of Tulsa.

Comment

Anybody who says there's no player development has not been watching Kenny Pohto. He's still not that comfortable or skilled around the basket, but he had NOTHING around the basket at the start of the season.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Who is this team?

Comment

How can Tulsa be this bad?
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                                Anybody who says there's no player development has not been watching Kenny Pohto. He's still not that comfortable or skilled around the basket, but he had NOTHING around the basket at the start of the season.
                                And Pierre and Rojas' ability or willingness to pass is night and day too.

Comment

Working...
                                X