Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wichita State: at East Carolina (01/29/23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This team is putrid. How the fruk did we lose at home by double digits?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
      Because we're putrid too

And their best player is out
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Things you have NOT heard this year:

Pierre being a little too unselfish there.

Comment

49 pts in a half... With only 3 made 3s.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
            Because we sucked badly back then. We lost to freakin Alcorn State around that time frame.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

It's ECU, but wow.

Comment

This embodies the frustration with this team, at least for me. When they play like this they look like they can beat just about anyone. Issue is the other end of the spectrum that we see so often. And could very well see in the 2nd half of this game
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Does ECU go on a 10-0 run to start the half?
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

If Rojas is playing his a** off to make an amends for his horrid play down the stretch last week I commend the young man. Learn. How. To. Win.

Comment

Only 8 attempts from deep and 13 assists on 18 made baskets!

Comment

Say what you will (and Brown being out certainly affects ECU in a bad way) but the staff and the team made adjustments from the last time they played.

There was no excuse for the home game here, and the guys (and coaches) are stamping that today with authority. Keep it up in the 2nd half. Lots of post touches, own the boards and run run run until IB takes the Tbird away.

Comment

One of the worst things about ESPN: it’s halftime of the WSU-ECU game, let’s go to highlights of the Kentucky-Kansas game.

CBS Sports Network is so much better in this regard. They actually talk about the game being broadcasted.
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

This team has had a habit of coming out of the half really lethargic. ECU is offering virtually no resistance. If they come out flat and blow half the lead i the first 4 minutes, I won't be surprised.

This is a perfect game to come out of half and show some desire. I'm not holding my breath.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

It's ECU but suddenly, at least for a half, players are moving, the ball is moving, they are looking for one another and sharing the ball, seeing the court and running the court. Subs are not trying to do too much which is good. Has the potential to be IB's best coached game this season. Just stay in the attack mode. 13 assists !!!

Comment

The Jykell/Hyde of this team keeps me from getting too excited. I do love the Jykell first half tho. More of that, please.

Comment

Working...
                                X