WSU Baseball vs Winner Game 11: ​

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wichita State: at East Carolina (01/29/23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
    Not game related, but there is really a movie coming out called Cocaine Bear? (Commercial during the game).

Smh. What is going on in this world?
    It was inspired by a true story

Granted, I dont think ANYTHING that happens in the movie actually happened.

But there was a bear who did OD on cocaine once. Lmao
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Extend IB.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        Extend IB.
        Luckily that AD is not in charge anymore.....lol
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
          You can ***** all you want about this team, but they are definitely playing much better BB.
          Against the dregs of the conference definitely.

Shoot for 7th!
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• 1. Perhaps JP's best game
            2. You can always count on Rojas for effort
            3. But the thug part usually comes out
            4. great game plan
            5. Isaac played zero minutes????
            6. Ricks could be a great defender, if
            7. ECU was bad, really bad
            8. Bell is just not a D-1 player
            9. Pohto only had 10/2 but was really good
            10. First half was MTXE, Play Angry, whatever

Comment

• If we hadn't freaking blown the previous game I'd have some legit interest in seeing if this team could finish in 5th. That was a huge loss. Plus we have the hardest part of the schedule remaining. Don't see us finishing higher than 9th

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                If we hadn't freaking blown the previous game I'd have some legit interest in seeing if this team could finish in 5th. That was a huge loss. Plus we have the hardest part of the schedule remaining. Don't see us finishing higher than 9th
                I am sticking with 8th place with a SHOT at 7th depending on the teams around us.

So yeah....still suckage lol

Comment

• Well this squad would spank the December version by 20+ points.

Not sure where that gets them… if they can find a way to avoid pure melt downs at the end of games… the team is pretty good

Comment

• I should say, while I EXPECT 7th or 8th....the conference is enough of a mess that 5th or 6th wouldn't really shock me. Lol

Comment

• Taylor Eldridge @tayloreldridge

Looked like Isaac Brown was upset no foul call on that Jalen Ricks shot and ends up getting a technical — I believe just the second of his career at WSU.
                      Last edited by pinstripers; January 29, 2023, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

It was inspired by a true story

Granted, I dont think ANYTHING that happens in the movie actually happened.

But there was a bear who did OD on cocaine once. Lmao
                        “Dude! Where’s my car?”
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

I am sticking with 8th place with a SHOT at 7th depending on the teams around us.

So yeah....still suckage lol
                          7th seems about right.
                          Looking at the remaining schedule, the problem is they still have to play Houston twice, go to Temple and Tulane plus a home against Memphis.
                          Just not seeing any 'W's" there.
                          Should beat Tulsa, SMU and South Florida. That leaves the UCF game, which could be for 6th/7th place, heading to Dallas.
                          Not exactly any lofty goals there.

That is all.
                          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

7th seems about right.
                            Looking at the remaining schedule, the problem is they still have to play Houston twice, go to Temple and Tulane plus a home against Memphis.
                            Just not seeing any 'W's" there.
                            Should beat Tulsa, SMU and South Florida. That leaves the UCF game, which could be for 6th/7th place, heading to Dallas.
                            Not exactly any lofty goals there.

That is all.
                            Pretty much my thoughts as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                              Oh come on you can't count the last five minutes when we were emptying the bench. I say it was pretty close to a complete game if you only count actual meaningful minutes
                              Excellent Point

Comment

• Originally posted by 60Shock View Post

Excellent Point
                                We had a huge lead at halftime and basically played them even 2nd half. I would not call that 40 good minutes of basketball. The bench allowed a few buckets but we were about even with them 2nd half even before the bench emptying. Good for this team, perhaps.

Comment

Working...
                                X