X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just 45 more days left of IBall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
      Snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory.
      isn't that what defines this Era of Shocker basketball?
      Phi Alpha

Comment

• Blew an 8 point lead with 2:42 left in regulation. Then had to have a miracle 3 to get to OT. This team does not know how to win a game against a decent opponent.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Well not a good finish

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
            Pohto is terrible.
            BS - he could have scored 30-35 tonight if IB had not forgot about him the second half. Instead he inserts SS and MF to shoot threes instead of feeding the post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

Same, but I hope he cleans the slop out of his game
              Ricky had the same “slop” and good coaching seems to have been the remedy.

And talking about “slop”, Pierre can “slop” it up with the best of them. I’ll just leave it at that.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• The talent and skill on this team is the worst WSU has had in 20 years. Given the changes in college athletics, I am not sure how, if at all, that can improve in the next few years.
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• "60 points a 1/2"is just too much"... ya think?
                  Phi Alpha

Comment

• “We just didn’t get enough stops”.

Thanks Captain Obvious Brown

Comment

• What has been seen, cannot be unseen.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                        The talent and skill on this team is the worst WSU has had in 20 years. Given the changes in college athletics, I am not sure how, if at all, that can improve in the next few years.
                        It's easy. Money. If all the big WSU fans who've allegedly been big WSU fans during the high times would put their money where their mouths are, we can buy all the star players we want.
                        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• We are 25 - 25 in our last 50 games under IB. We have 6 losses at home this year and still have to play Houston here. We have fallen so far in such a short time.

Comment

• Time to go cry myself to sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                              The talent and skill on this team is the worst WSU has had in 20 years. Given the changes in college athletics, I am not sure how, if at all, that can improve in the next few years.
                              I disagree. Talent they have plenty. Skill is lacking and talent not being used properly........ that is on IB mostly.
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• After not playing Flanagan all game, he puts him in in crunch time for the costly turnover.

Comment

Working...
                                X