25.00%
    Shockers: Lose by 1 to 3
    10.00%
    Shockers: Lose by 4 to 9
    25.00%
    Shockers: Lose by 10+
    22.50%

The poll is expired.

If Kevin Cross plays (and play with little to no pain), I believe we will have problems staying in the game.

If does not play, it could be anybody's game.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
      If Kevin Cross plays (and play with little to no pain), I believe we will have problems staying in the game.

If does not play, it could be anybody's game.
      You forget Jalen Cook and Forbes

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

You forget Jalen Cook and Forbes
        I'm assuming they are playing? I believe they are deeper in the back court.

Not having Cross makes their front line much more venerable. Strangely, Cross at 6'8", 240 is leading the team in assists at 3.9 pg.

Comment

Green Wave 74

Shockers 77

Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Take care of the ball (ahem). Identify the hot man (ahem). Pressure the other guys at the point of attack. Block out angry; close game, either way.

If the wacky substitutions patterns we've seen this year are 'match-up' decisions (hey, they could be) one would think that would mean 20+ minutes for Okafor to help out on the block.

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; January 24, 2023, 06:00 AM.

Comment

It'll take a miracle to win
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Coach Ron Hunter watching the winning play of the game = 71
                Ron Hunter after Winning Basketball.jpg

Coach Isacc Brown watching the winning play of the game = 78
                Isacc Brown after Winning Basketball.jpg

Go Shockers!!!

p.s. one of these is not like the other.

Comment

Tulane vs Wichita State Odds, Betting Trends, and Line Movements - 01/25/2023 (vegasinsider.com)

Shockers opened as 1.5 favorites.

Comment

Am I missing something with that line, or is it a case of Vegas giving the name Wichita too much respect still?

Comment

Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                      Am I missing something with that line, or is it a case of Vegas giving the name Wichita too much respect still?
                      Tulane has been a mixed bag of results this year .. including a loss this weekend to Tulsa ...

Comment

When WSU is doing a good job of handling the ball and running offense they've looked pretty good, if one is being honest with the rest of Shockernet. It looks like Vegas has noticed anyway.

The implosion against the Kitties is still disappointing. A good ball handling point guard who can get to the free throw line in a close game was lacking in Manhattan, as was the case several other times this year and last...

Comment

Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                          Free money again. If they’re handing out, I’m gonna take it.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Ron Hunter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Isaac Brown
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                              When WSU is doing a good job of handling the ball and running offense they've looked pretty good, if one is being honest with the rest of Shockernet. It looks like Vegas has noticed anyway.

The implosion against the Kitties is still disappointing. A good ball handling point guard who can get to the free throw line in a close game was lacking in Manhattan, as was the case several other times this year and last...
                              Fred always talked about how good a guard coach Greg Heiar was. Maybe he helped our Point Guards when Fred was here, and with a better coach than we have now, CP could have measured up to your standards. He was evidently a very good Point Guard on the Vincennes (I think CP played for Vincennes, or some team in Indiana) team in 2020, when they won the National Championship with Porter. He was highly recruited, when we got him.

Comment

Working...
                              X