No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs Memphis (01/19/23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I expected to be down 12 at half so I’m happy where we are despite some really boneheaded plays. If we can get Rojas back and get Pohto comfortable we have a chance. (I can’t believe I’m saying that about Rojas).

Comment

• Terrible end of half possession.

Other than that, I’m not terribly disappointed with the way we’ve played (I know that’s a low bar). But we’ve done some decent things.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

Nope, we have a solid 5,000 fans, the rest support winning teams
        Stick it in your ear Dan . I've given my fair share to the program.

Comment

• Gus is stout, but he's earthbound

Comment

• Gotta love the ESPN coverage during halftime…here’s some canned content that has nothing to do with what you’re currently watching. Budget cuts I guess?

Honestly, they’ve done this for a while. But it’s really annoying. I like CBS Sports Network because they actually report on the game they’re broadcasting.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• According to the play by play, in the last 5 minutes of play Memphis had all the rebounds, 5-d and 4-o. Once IB put Scott and Abidde in at the same time, score 22-15, Penny went max pressure and the game flipped.

Comment

• We are 28.6% from three and 28.6 overall

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                  According to the play by play, in the last 5 minutes of play Memphis had all the rebounds, 5-d and 4-o. Once IB put Scott and Abidde in at the same time, score 22-15, Penny went max pressure and the game flipped.
                  Walton bringing the ball up against the press, because Porter is weak. He stuffs the stat sheet, but does not lead to winning. Dumb passes, and then vanishes. Point guard is an issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                    Terrible end of half possession.

Other than that, I’m not terribly disappointed with the way we’ve played (I know that’s a low bar). But we’ve done some decent things.
                    That looked like an Etienne-inspired "play".
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      In fairness, he can’t handle Memphis’ size and length. He shouldn’t play.
                      If he goes out and can't execute due to mismatch, yank him, but he's carried our asses on those tiny shoulders enough games that he's earned the right to prove himself a couple possessions.

Besides, sometimes the short shits give the big shits trouble.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Pierre is killing us

Comment

• Pierre ... oof.

Comment

• Leave him on the bench.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Bell ... oof.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X