Wichita State vs Tulsa (01/14/23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Probably start and play 30 minutes a game.
    In front on Jaykon Walton, who then transfer to an SEC school and becomes all conference!

Comment

Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

In front on Jaykon Walton, who then transfer to an SEC school and becomes all conference!
      Yep. Sounds familiar huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

delusional fans will think we've turned the corner with a victory over our heated rival
        There will be some on the Shocker Faithful Facebook group, but probably no one on this board.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

There will be some on the Shocker Faithful Facebook group, but probably no one on this board.
          Is the Shocker Faithful group glad we have a new athletic director?
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

C'mon Dan. That will be two in a row.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Tulsa vs Wichita State Odds, Betting Trends, and Line Movements - 01/13/2023 (vegasinsider.com)

Shockers open as 6.5 favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Is the Shocker Faithful group glad we have a new athletic director?
                I doubt they even understand what the Athletic Director does.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                  That has to be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

That has to be wrong.
                    Tulsa on a 5 game losing streak and losers of 10 of their last 12. They are not favored in any of their remaining games. This should be a rocking chair game for WSU.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Tulsa on a 5 game losing streak and losers of 10 of their last 12. They are not favored in any of their remaining games. This should be a rocking chair game for WSU.
                      Then we'll only lose by 2!
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Took a peek at Shocker Faithful. It was gagalicious—being a Pollyanna does not make one a good fan. It just shows naïveté.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

For me, the best baseball movie ever. The Sandlot is a close second.
                          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I won't cheer for a loss, but losing this game at home would probably go a long way towards securing a new coach.

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post

For me, the best baseball movie ever. The Sandlot is a close second.
                              Off topic, I know. But hey, we're playing Tulsa, so that can't be that exciting, win or lose.

Top 4: The Pride of the Yankees (yet I hate the Yankees as a true Cardinal fan would), Major League, The Sandlot, and Eight Men Out

Next 4: Field of Dreams, Bull Durham, The Natural, and .........wait for it........ A League of Their Own.

Round Out the Top 10: Major League II and Moneyball.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                                I won't cheer for a loss, but losing this game at home would probably go a long way towards securing a new coach.
                                Emotion overtakes Logic.

I can never "root" against a Team I've "rooted" for (Shocks) my entire life (lot's of years), just like I can never "root" for (KU), a team I've rooted against my entire life. When I start watching a game, my "Emotions" just take over.

Comment

Working...
                                X