Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: vs Cincinnati (01/05/23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Will go to my grave knowing that Mark barking at his team getting PASTED at home vs SIU was one of my favorite CKA moments ever.
    11-0, 25-11, 43-20 with just over 2 to go in the half. At home. With just over 16 to go in the 2nd half, Burns hit a 3 to make it 50-49 Shocks.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
      There is zero chance that Porter is 100% by Thursday. He might be good enough to play, but you don't get to 100% this quickly with that injury. He's likely to not be 100% the rest of the year.
      Sprained mine when I was 21 after going up to block a fast break layup. I was on crutches for a couple weeks and it swole up every time I ran on it after that even years later. Doctor said ligaments we're getting too thin after being torn so many times. I'm 66 now and it still bothers me in certain circumstances. So, no I can't believe he is 100% either.

Comment

There is zero chance that Porter is 100% by Thursday. He might be good enough to play, but you don't get to 100% this quickly with that injury. He's likely to not be 100% the rest of the year.
        It’s IB trying to throw Cincy off and garner any kind of advantage he can get. He’s gonna need it.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

What was our losing streak to start conference play last year? 0-6? We MIGHT beat USF and Tulsa, but other than that I'm not sure where our wins come from.

Comment

I don't know if it was the same mic grab by Turgeon, but I remember "I know what you want, and we're going to get it."
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

View the best Cincinnati vs Wichita State odds, betting trends, and line movements for 05/07/2024. We've got their head to head and last 10 game results.

Shockers open as 1.0 favorites.

Comment

Must be moving fast...I just bet it and got Cincy at -2

Comment

Even at Cincy -2 you should be pretty safe.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Even at Cincy -2 you should be pretty safe.
                    It's still sitting at -2.5 and I'm debating a larger one. Someone talk me out of thinking this may be the easiest money I've seen in a while (and I hit ECU saturday for a decent amount)

Comment

Here's the deal. The Shockers are so due, but we will win by only 2. Don't bet the farm or listen to me because I am only 7-7 on predictions this Season.

Shockers 70

Bearcats 68
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

How are the Shocks favored?? That has to be a mistake. Easiest money ever unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                          How are the Shocks favored?? That has to be a mistake. Easiest money ever unfortunately.
                          They're not anymore.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

One thing I have learned, and it applies to gambling, is that if it looks to good to be true be careful. The line smells and the movement suggests bets are heavier on Cincy and I always like to be on the house's side, therefore, I'm switching to the shocks 63-60

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                              One thing I have learned, and it applies to gambling, is that if it looks to good to be true be careful. The line smells and the movement suggests bets are heavier on Cincy and I always like to be on the house's side, therefore, I'm switching to the shocks 63-60
                              Personally - I disagree with that fully. I know a few guys who will strictly bet based on trends, stats, and line movement and they aren't that good at it. You may end up being correct - I just don't see anyway this isn't a rout.

Comment

If anyone has 1 spare for tonight, let me know.
                                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Working...
                                X