Today in Shockers Sports History: December 19th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
    I didn't vote and I don't care how the info is delivered. Since they are doing the work, I'll leave it to them. I would like to see it all moved into a single thread once a full year goes past for easier reference.

Edit: Why do we need so many threads with people complaining about it. We should put all the complaints in just one thread.
    And how many complaint threads are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

And how many complaint threads are you talking about?
      Being a little facetious, but there are a couple complaint threads, one being the poll. However, there are a number of complaints in several of the "Today" threads like this one as well. If a mod was going to do something, it would have been done by now.

Kung does a great job and spends a lot of time for Shockernet. Who am I not to just let it ride if that's his choice (and I respect his opinion).

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Being a little facetious, but there are a couple complaint threads, one being the poll. However, there are a number of complaints in several of the "Today" threads like this one as well. If a mod was going to do something, it would have been done by now.

Kung does a great job and spends a lot of time for Shockernet. Who am I not to just let it ride if that's his choice (and I respect his opinion).
        So a single complaint thread among dozens of daily history threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I didn't vote and I look at it like a bunch of ladies at church arguing about what color the new carpet should be. Me, who cares.
          Oh, No, WE care......:) but thanks

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

Oh, No, WE care......:) but thanks
            I don't care if you care. That's your privilege. I just couldn't care less. (Daily thread or one thread)

Comment

Working...
            X