No announcement yet.

The Official Wichita State vs. Oklahoma State Full Stack Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we can continue our recent 3 point shooting, we have a chance. otherwise not.

Comment

Originally posted by shocktown View Post
      Meanwhile on the basketball front…OSU currently is a 4.5 point favorite with O/U 129.
      I'm not touching this game. Both teams are wildcards.

Comment

Pokes and the over
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
          Pokes and the over
          sounds right

Comment

Anyone got 1 spare ticket for tonight?
            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
              Pokes and the over
              I got OSU at -4 which probably guarantees a WSU victory.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Yep. I think most of this board agrees that IB is a good dude (and to his credit, has no one who said he has ever treated them poorly), but he's not the right person to lead the program.

I genuinely believe IB is doing his best, but again, his success is judged by results. And the results are not there.
                Unfortunately, he is Mike Cohen 2.0. Nice guy, but not head coach material.

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                  Anyone got 1 spare ticket for tonight?
                  Nvm, got one.

Second question, anyone else going to the game have any spare liquor for tonight??

Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Just offering this up:

The 4 teams we've lost to are 31-12. USF just handed UNLV (10-1) their 1st loss.

One loss was an early season fluke, USF was what it was, MU missed FT, KSU played without 3rd best player as a teaching moment and should have won.

Should be 8-2 or better. Let's see how the team does tonight. Continued improvement isn't out of the question. And the guys are learning and playing hard.

As terrible as I feel, I'm on my way to Intrust. I hope most of you are as well.

Comment

Toss up game our inconsistency will be our downfall I’m afraid. Hopefully I’m wrong and we pull this out in the last few minutes…

Comment

There will be fans that won't be around next season. This is Craig Porter's last season and he chose to return (after entering the portal).

As much as I may or may not like something, some folks deserve support, and effort always deserves support.

There should be less consternation regarding losing enough to get a higher draft pick and supporting this team.

Some here need recalibrating.

Go Shocks

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Just offering this up:

The 4 teams we've lost to are 31-12. USF just handed UNLV (10-1) their 1st loss.

One loss was an early season fluke, USF was what it was, MU missed FT, KSU played without 3rd best player as a teaching moment and should have won.

Should be 8-2 or better. Let's see how the team does tonight. Continued improvement isn't out of the question. And the guys are learning and playing hard.

As terrible as I feel, I'm on my way to Intrust. I hope most of you are as well.
                          At Pitt St for granddaughter's graduation. Luckily, hotel has ESPNU

Comment

The Memphis/Texas A&M game still has 15 minutes left a little after 7:45 so looking like it’s going to be running way past eight. Expect the game to start on News or plus
                            Last edited by shock-it-to-me; December 17, 2022, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Dang. 5 minutes to tip and not many here. 9F50EAF5-FC1F-4993-BAF8-BB6756CC675A.jpeg
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

At Pitt St for granddaughter's graduation. Luckily, hotel has ESPNU
                                What day is this?
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X